“Spot on, never fails”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #11 of 164 Restaurants in Horsham
Price range: US$6 - US$49
Description: The Shish is traditional Turkish restaurant in Horsham. We are cooking home made casseroles and charcoal grill food,meze and lot more of fresh salad and Turkish bread.
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

We're a bit unadventurous, in that we always order the Lamb Shish and Rice, but it really is always very good. Thanks guys - see you soon.

Date of visit: July 2022
1  Thank Russell P
The Shish Horsham, Marketing at The Shish, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

I'm in the same position as you. It's a bit of a problem because I see many of the other dishes come out the kitchen but when it comes down to the decision to be made. I too cannot resist ordering the lamb shish too! doh! ‍♂️

Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed 5 June 2022 via mobile

Outstanding quality. Excellent value (huge portions). Swift delivery and polite service. That’s 5 stars… our go to take away.

Date of visit: June 2022

Everybody talks about the nice large portions! - as a traditional restaurant, we serve traditional sized portions. We deliver traditional in more ways than one. Have you ever dined in with us? - I highly recommend this too. We look forward to welcoming you ;)

Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

First time at Shish and will definitely be back. The service was excellent and more importantly the lamb Shish was tender and lots of it!
Genuinely friendly staff - this restaurant challenges the other Turkish restaurants in Horsham and comes out on top!

Date of visit: May 2022

We challenge - we conquer! ;)

The lamb shish is my go-to as well. Wow so tender! ;)

Thank you for taking time to type this review. It means a lot to us. If you like the lamb shish there is a Lamb Beyti that I also recomend.

Please let us know your feedback in ways to improve the business.

Thank you so much.

Reviewed 24 April 2022

Nice place to go with friends to have lovely food and great service, we had the special for 4, a sharing platter with a wonderful selection of meats on a bed rice all cooked to perfection. We will definitely be eating here again and highly recommend

Date of visit: April 2022

Thank you for this. Sounds like you went with the feast!... I hope you didn't explode with joy!

Reviewed 21 March 2022

I am half Turkish and was looking for authentic food from home. Tried the other places which say Turkish food but have more Greek influence than Turkish. Anyway the moment I walked into The Shish I knew this is the real deal a 'lokanta'. The food is just like I know from my family in Turkey. Super yummy and even better when you warm it up the next day. The service is great, polite, very attentive, quick and food taste fresh and it is served hot. If you want proper Turkish food go to The Shish. I always say Turkish restaurant is only good when you see other Turkish people eat in it. Best place in Horsham.

Date of visit: March 2022
1  Thank Habibe_01

Thank you Habibe! - This means a lot to us as we naturally are very authentically Turkish. Tell me, what Turkish community groups are you in on socials please?... I'd like to connect with a few more to make sure that other genuine Turks also know where they can come to get a taste like mumma's cooking!