“Excellent Fish and Chips”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Foster's Traditional Fish & Chips
Ranked #40 of 78 Restaurants in Goole
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent fish and chips whether you eat in or take away, good service and comprehensive menu. I believe they do delivery as well. What's not to like

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Always a decent fish & chip. Reasonable prices and good size portions. Can sit in and eat also. Clean and friendly

Reviewed 2 October 2017

On main street leading into Goole off M62, I parked right outside.

I was asked what size fish i wanted, I selected large with small chips, I was served out of the hot cabinet, I was asked if I wanted the meal "wrapped or open?". . . I was asked if I wanted to put my own salt & vinegar on. I was asked if i wanted "scraps".

The staff were pleasant and well mannered, the shop was nice and clean and the food was on view.

I ate my meal in my car, it was excellent, the fish was cooked well and was encased in a crispy batter that was very nice ( I ate all the batter). The fish was nice and fresh and flaky and there was plenty of it. The chips were really good because they were mainly large and chunky rather than the small bits you get in some shops and they were cooked well (not over done).

The meal Large Fish & small chips cost £5-50 and was good value

There are a few seat sand tables in the shop although I don't think they are waiter service but very usable for eating in purposes.

I am not local to Goole but if I was I would no hesitation in using the shop regularly.

Recommend