“Mr”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

David L
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 September 2020 for a stay in September 2020

Even before arriving in Fuerteventura communication with the owner Carmelo was good. As this visit was in covid times I asked if he could be flexible on arrival date due to flights booked with Jet2 who did cancel 4 days before we were due to travel. This was no issue as I'm guessing bookings were affected due to covid. We were met by the owner and shown around the property and how cooker, washing machine and dishwasher worked. Local residents did help us out because my phone wouldn't work and arrangements to meet couldn't be finalised which was our issue.
Accommodation is by far the best that I've stayed in on the island of Fuerteventura, I've been over 20 times most to Corralejo area. I've stayed in a larger property on Pueblo Canario and the standard of bed comfort, bedding, towels and utensils and equipment in Carmelo's property is far superior. Loads of wardrobe storage space. The amount of towels you can use is unbelievable.....in fact far more than you would get in a hotel. Bedding and towels changed weekly and you make your own beds up and all linen is left in a plastic storage box in the terrace/garage area. Dirty bedding etc you leave in plastic bags. Cleaning you have to do but it's fine by me,brush mop and bucket so you can freshen the floors up. Sand and dust carries and blows around.
Access to sun terrace is through master bedroom where there are 3 sun loungers and a plastic clothes airer(2nd one down stairs on terrace area).
Decoration throughout the property is nice and white and fresh. Second bedroom and bathroom is off the main living room, washing machine in that bathroom. Twin beds in there and king in master. All have memory foam mattresses and pillows and normal pillows if you prefer them.
Living room has plenty of space for seating and dining table and two road bikes as I was traveling with two triathletes.
Kitchen has full oven 4 hob rings, microwave,kettle,dishwasher and numerous cleaning materials and bin liners. Toilet rolls you normally have to supply yourself after first ones are used but there was a pack left....that's a first for a rental property for me. All of these little things made for a great holiday experience and the 3 weeks flew by. Any little issue I had Carmelo was there straight away to resolve. There was only one and a second created by myself when the external terrace door blew shut as I went out to my car. Carmelo was there in 40 minutes to let me in. He doesn't live local.
Outside terrace has table and chairs, hosepipe and a brick built BBQ. There was loads of charcoal in a container to use.
Would I recommend this property and would I stay again. YES. By recommending it I realise I may struggle to book it. It's that good.
Is a car essential, yes. Is there a swimming pool yes a communal one.
Is the estate safe and friendly very. If you want to know anymore feel free to contact me.

Date of stay: September 2020
Management Response
4 Nov 2020
Thank you very much for your words, it has been a pleasure, and I hope to host you again in the future. you will always be welcome.
nigelanit...
Reviewed 5 November 2019 for a stay in October 2019
person found this review helpful

Family 2 + 3kids had a great time, Carmelo(owner) could not do enough for us. Sun terrace is fab, pool just around the corner, house has everything you need, it's home from home, a short drive from Corralejo, there is a supermarket down the road (walking distance) that stock everything you need. We will definitely be back loved the peace and quiet

Date of stay: October 2019
Go817356
“Lovely apartment - wonderful owner”
Reviewed 18 April 2019 for a stay in March 2019

An excellent apartment - everything was immaculate and was very well-furnished.
A very spacious sun lounge area on the roof as well as a sizeable area for barbecuing
The owner, Carmelo, could not have been more helpful and went to great additional lengths to be of assistance
Would definitely rebook if back in Corralejo

Date of stay: March 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Richard A
“A lovely place to stay”
Reviewed 16 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019

This is an excellent rental property. Carmelo, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. The property is to a very high standard with a fully equipped kitchen.
The first floor sun deck was amazing. We have friends who own property nearby and they were blown over by the size of the sun deck. Their property owning friends were equally impressed.
The enclosed courtyard was private and perfect for outdoor eating and drinking.
We will definitely recommend this property to our friends.

Date of stay: January 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 25 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018

Date of stay: November 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.