“"We don't care, we have a lot of custоmers" they said”

Kailua Surf School Fuerteventura
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our surf school, surf camp and surf shop are based in Corralejo, in the North part of Fuerteventura, near the best Fuerteventura surf spots (El Hierro, Los Lobos, El Cotillo).We provide from beginner to advanced surf courses for everybody.We are here to teach you surfing, have fun and great time in beautiful waters.
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

They write to our watsup at 9:20 in the morning that our time has been changed to 10:00 instead of 14:00. We say OK, but will be a bit later, they say OK. When we're at the school, they say the instructor has left without us. We agree to get a double session in a few days and when the day comes there is no second session. They refuse to provide the service and didn't give a refund.

Date of experience: October 2018
Mantas P, Manager at Kailua Surf School Fuerteventura, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

You do not have to invent stories to deny your group disorganization and disrespect to our school and our guests! From our side, everything and more what we promised was presented to you!

All reviews
"equipment"
"fuerteventura"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I had such a great time here. I was a beginner and after 5 days able to ride some small blue waves nearly my height in the end. When I will ever come back to Fuerte this is the place I'll go ! Equipment and teacher were great and you get a free drink at the lounge afterwards. So if you are still seachring for a good place to learn surfing, go here !!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I'm at intermediate level in surfing, been surfing in Tenerife and Nusa Lembongan, so I can make a fair comparison. We were 14 people in the group with 2 instructors, that didn't give any info about the currents and landscape. The surfing spot was full of surfers, body boarders, people with kids....it was like a traffic jam on the highway. It was not safe for us or for the other 60-80 people around us.
In the end, each of us just did what we already knew, with no guidance.
Because I was so excited for these surfing days, I've paid in advance the 3 days of surfing. When we got back to the surfing school, I said that I just don't want to go with them and I want my money back for the 2 days left. They were acting really rude and said that they a policy of no refund unless you're in the hospital (the owner is a Spanish old lady, but the others are Italians, so I could understand quite well what they were talking). After 15 min of arguing, my husband (he is a lawyer) point out that we didn't sign anything and finally we received a part of the amount. We left disappointed by the whole experience.

Date of experience: March 2018
Adan160, Manager at Kailua Surf School Fuerteventura, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Sorry but we did not had you in our surf school !

Reviewed 8 June 2018

It was my second time surfing and this is hands down the best experience I've ever had with the most improvement, the teachers were all helpful and friendly. New equipment and free drink at the bar afterwards. Super friendly vibes. Instructors gave lots of constructive criticism and I had an amazing time, was able to ride a few green waves after a couple days!!

Date of experience: June 2018