“Not good”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Called in one night fancied lamb chops in mint sauce
Ordered received in no time chops bone little else chips cold really cold why send them out like that did they think i would not say about them
Payed left never to return
Total rubbish

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,319)

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Went here today.food looked amazing.i had mixed meat grill.i was enjoying it until I got to a certain piece of meat and it was bad (off).i spat it out.after I tasted that it put me off whole meal.i told waiter the meat was off and told him to smell it.i told him it dealt like rotten meat and it was bad..i thought someone would of come over to us and opologise, but No one did.i will never eat here or recommend this place.dont b fooled by the look of the place.this has been the worst place I have ever eaten in.for a manager not to even come over to us is a disgrace.and this has been the most expensive restaurant too.stay away from here unless u like rotten meat.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely fantastic. Amazing atmosphere will something on the menu for everyone. Can get busy at times but seating layout ensures it never feels crammed in. The mixed grill is out of this world and even the pizzas are faultless. Had the cava sangria and I believe I now have a slight addiction.

Anywhere near Corralejo then this place is a must!

Easy to find, straight down the main strip and it's near the bottom on the right.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here twice during our weeks holiday. Would really recommend. On our first visit we went for the mixed grill and shared between 2 and couldn't eat it all and on our second visit went for the Chateaubriand again 29€ shared between 2 and was delicious. Highly recommend a visit here.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

If you enjoy a nice clean restaurant and meals at a reasonable price, then don’t miss this place.
My wife and I both had a filet steak and were not disappointed with either meals.
Service was quick even though the place was busy and the bill along with a bottle of wine and deserts was less than €50.