“Small, cozy place”
other travellers have booked this property
Typical stone façade
This is your home abroad Façade
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Typical stone façade
This is your home abroad
Façade
Stairway to heaven
Cozy Decoration
Sitting room
A comfortable sofa, a fire place, Flat screen TV..., what else?
Stairs to the terrace
Sunset in the terrace
Bathroom
Bathroom
Fully furnished kitchen
Everything is ready to prepare the meal
Waiting for the cooker
A prayer in every house
Valldemossa
La Foradada: 6 Km. far
North Coast: 6 Km. far
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

caroline6...
Stockholm, Sweden
“Small, cozy place”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We got great assistance and attention from Macarena. It’s a small but cozy and efficient use of the space. We were a family of four staying there for three days. The roof top terrace was a great plus. We got great assistance with hiking books for our hikes and recommendations/telephone numbers for taxis when we needed it. I would definitely recommend it!

16 Apr 2018
Thank you for your nice words Caroline.
I am glad you enjoyed so much.
John J
belfast
“Wonderful Valldemossa”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Macarena`s House is quietly situated in the heart of Valldemossa Town. What a delightful place to be, especially first thing in the morning and also at twilight.
This old town has so much to offer in terms of architecture, history, and culture. our little group of three came for the walking in the countryside but got so much more.
The house is charming and quaint as only old buildings can be. It has a large lounge, and master bedroom. The single room is bijou. The galley kitchen is equipped with a hob top, a microwave, and a mini oven for cooking. There is also a washing machine,toaster, kettle, and the usual pots, pans, and plenty of crockery, cutlery, and glasses. Up stairs there is a small sun terrace with an umbrella, lounger, and chairs. Our hostess is a great linguist who is very attentive, and very much able to help with any questions, and responds very quickly. A Super Stay

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Oct 2017
Oh John, thank you so much for your nice words and for being so gentle and kind to me.
Hosting people like the three of you makes me love my job and makes it easy to do things better.
Thank you for your kindness and please, come and visit me again!!
mahri2014
Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom
“beautiful characterful house in central/quiet location”
Reviewed 24 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed staying here. Macarena met us and had turned on the heating for our evening arrival. She was an excellent and attentive host. She had communicated with us previous to our arrival and kept us well informed and gave us the wi-fi code.
The house was very pretty with a lovely sun terrace with views of the church and old pantiled rooftops. It was very sunny for 3 mornings and we were able to breakfast outside here. The beds were so comfortable (ikea) that were are thinking of buying ourself a new one. Even the sofa bed got a good crit from my sister and brother-in-law. We cooked in the lovely little kitchen several nights. It was well equipped with hob and microwave. There was plenty of hot water to have a shower or bath in the evening and morning.
We hope we will be back again as it such a beautiful town and this property was so convenient for the bakers, supermarket and restaurants and the fabulous hill walking paths close by. A fantastic find.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Nov 2014
Mahri I finally could manage to read your review.
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a big pleasure for me to meet you all. You were lovely people, willing to have a wonderful time, so taking care of you and your needs was very easy to me.
I feel happy that you found the beds comfortable. I can send you the mattress model if you wish too. Ha, ha, ha.
I hope I will see you in the future, so we can share a cup of wine.
Best wishes and thank you for taking care of my house.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing