“Just fabulous!”
other travellers have booked this property
Typical stone façade
This is your home abroad I know you will enjoy it
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Typical stone façade
This is your home abroad
I know you will enjoy it
Stairway to heaven
Sitting room
Everything in order
Sofa bed
Fully furnished kitchen
Waiting for the cooker
Everything is ready to prepare the meal
Double bedroom
Double bedroom
Have a nice rest
A room with a view
Single bedroom
You will enjoy lovely breakfasts in the terrace
Views from the terrace
If you don't like the sun, open the sunshade
Outstanding views from the terrace
Sunset in the terrace
Bathroom
Details
The street where the house is located
Cozy decoration
This is Valldemossa
A lovely village with narrow streets
North Coast
La Foradada 6 Km. far
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TheSmits
Midlands
“Just fabulous!”
Reviewed 11 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

What an absolutely wonderful place, Valldemossa is so beautiful and tranquil with numerous places to sit and enjoy the local hospitality having enjoyed wandering around this beautiful hillside village/town. Macarena is the perfect hostess who was happy to answer any questions prior to our arrival, arranged a airport transfer for us and gave us a really helpful overview on local area on our arrival. The apartment was very comfortable, the roof terrace was such a bonus and made for memorable evenings whilst we sat with a glass of wine, chatting as the sun went down.
I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone wanting to visit the area - we will definately be making a return visit.

12 Jul 2018
It will be my pleasure to welcome you again in my place.
You have been such a nice guests, that have made me keep wonderful memories of your stay.
I am willing to see you again.
Thank you for your friendliness!!
Vermont
Reviewed 18 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

19 Mar 2018
Ohh my God, thank you so much for your nice words. I have been really lucky to host you and I want you to know that your review has made me cry!!! It has touched me deep inside and I am really thankful for it. It is the best award I can ever dream about.
Remember I am waiting for your next visit!!!
Joyce8126...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Perfect property for a relaxing, chilled holiday”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This privately owned Spanish townhouse is in an ideal location for the various bars and restaurants in the small town of Valldemossa. The property is slightly uphill from the main area but the walk is only about 5 minutes and not too onerous. The house is very well equipped and loads of homely touches supplied by the owner. We loved the rooftop terrace which is large enough for a table and chairs and a sun lounger. We spent lots of time here both during the day and at night watching the stars. There are a lot of residential properties surrounding the property but we encountered no noise at all. The only thing to break the silence was the church clock chiming.
The owner, Macarena, welcomed us on arrival and spent time detailing local attractions etc that she could recommend. She was extremely helpful and was available to answer any queries during our stay. The complimentary bottle of chilled white wine was most welcome. This was our second stay in the property and if we decide to return to Valldemossa we would definitely stay here again.

2 Jul 2017
Thank you so much Joyce.
I was really happy to have you in my place again and I would love to have you back very soon, because of your charming and friendliness.
Have a wonderful summer!!
broonie03
Edinburgh
“Perfect Place to stay in Valdemossa”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Amazing location 3 minutes from the centre but in a lovely quiet street. Well equipped house with really nice sun terrace. Macarena could not have been more helpful. She picked us up at the airport and gave us loads of advice on things to do locally and recommended a few restaurants which were top notch.

19 Jun 2017
Stephen, it has been a wonderful experience to host you both. Thank you for your nice words. I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay so much and I want you to know that I am looking forward to your next visit!!
Remember to come back!
Macarena
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The roof terrace.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Oct 2016
It has been a pleasure to host you, because you have been lovely guest, really friendly and warm hearted.
Thank you for sharing lovely memories and time with me and for taking so much care of my house.
I hope to see you soon when you come back.
Take care and enjoy every single day of your life!!
Macarena
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing