3,027 results
All reviews fantastic hotel breakfast and dinner full length mirror every night evening entertainment superior room bar staff memory foam special thanks smaller pool half board tribute acts old town every member of staff for making our holiday room number hotel is spotlessly clean
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been coming to Mallorca from the UK for over 23 years on cycling training camps, and in that time this visit was something like my fifth to the Astoria Playa. I found this place and have kept returning as there are many things I like about the hotel including: genuinely friendly staff, a top notch bike store with washing facilities for bikes and clothing, it's adult only so nice and quiet, there's a fabulous choice of food at breakfast and at dinner, some great wines to chose from, the beds are 'just-right' comfy, everywhere is fresh, well kept and clean, the shower is powerful and just what is required after a hard training session. Don't just take my word for it - you'll see from reading the other reviews here on TripAdvisor that other guests generally make similar observations. This is a great hotel and I highly recommend it. I'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Simon B
Hastoriaplaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hola Simon,
First of all I will not forgive you that you LEFT our hotel without saying bye bye sir Simon.
Thank you for your time and amazing review and of course your 5th visit and trust in Astoria.
I will forgive you haha. I know that you will come back and you better come back!!!
We will celebrate your sixth stay then ;)
Please stay in touch Simon and enjoy your winter. Do not work too hard and you should work more on your French and I will check it the next time.
Bye bye for now,
Saludos and besos also from Francisca,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our second visit this year to this hotel and all we can say is that it was just as good as the first time.

The staff are brilliant and extremely helpful from the moment you check in to the time you leave.

As usual there was plenty to choose from at both breakfast and evening meal, even the pickiest eater would be spoilt for choice.

Yet again, Sanaa was a wonderful host, greeting all the guests at both breakfast and evening meal time. The staff work tirelessly to make your stay enjoyable, particularly the bar staff, some of whom also serve in the restaurant. Special thanks go to Giorgia, Santina, Jose, Nico and last but not least Elias ( the Jelly Teddy King) who kept Chris supplied every evening.

Every evening we had entertainment provided by tribute act such as The Four Tops/Temptations, Tina Turner, Shut Up and Dance and Il Divo who were all excellent but we think its about time Michael Jackson retired.

It was great talk to other guests at the hotel who where also return visitors. so you must be doing something right.

We are already looking forward to returing in the near future. Once again many thanks to everyone.

Steve & Chris Room 114

Room Tip: Best rooms on sunny side of hotel overlooking small pool and entertainment stage.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve H

Hola Chris & Steve,
Wow, thank you for your great comments about the hotel and the staff. We love our jobs and that you feel I hope. The Astoria VIBE is something special and we are famous with our VIBE: You came back and that means a lot to us.
I hope that you will come for your third visit and I am looking forward to see you again.
Have a nice winter and please do stay in touch,
Saludos y besos,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here a few times before it was upgraded. Almost doubled in price now. Another pool at the front of the hotel and sun lounge area etc., The staff then were nice and helpful. You are just a 5 minute walk to the lovely safe sandy beach which is about 6 miles long. There is a Spar and cafe across the road. I stayed ther in 2013.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank helencW3653FG

Hola Helen,
Thank you so much for your time and stay. We are glad that you had a good stay with us and hopefully we can welcome you again next summer in our beautiful hotel.
Bye bye for now and see you soon.
Enjoy your winter,
Saludos,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is my second time staying at the hotel which provides exceptional quality and service...definitely feels more like 5 star than 4 star...staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful and rooms are stunning... we stayed in a Junior Suite complete with Hot Tub in the room. Hotel is half board with excellent choices for starters, mains and desserts and breakfast is excellent..meat cooked to order for breakfast and dinner which is excellent. 5 minutes stroll to the beach and fifteen, twenty minute stroll to the old town...plenty of shops bars and restaurants nearby

Room Tip: Junior Suite is spectacular
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hola buenas tardes,
Thank you so much for your compliments and great review. It is always nice to read that guests appreciate our service and hotel. A 5 star hotel we are not, but we want to give the 5 star service and we are working on it! So thank you for your compliment ;)
I hope you will return to our hotel and I wish you a great winter.
See you next year and stay in touch,
Saludos,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is the best hotel we have ever stayed in, immaculately clean, friendly staff and superb food, even The fussiest eater could not complain about the quality, standard and variety of food at both breakfast and evening meal. It is a hotel for people wh like quiet, no parties like there was on our first two visits, drink prices and measures are comparable to the UK so expensive to drink in. The entertainment is of the highest quality, would highly recommend if you are looking for a quiet luxurious holiday.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank margoevans90
Hastoriaplaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hola buenos días,
Thank you so much for your review and time. I am glad and the team too, that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do stay in touch and we will meet again next year, that is what we hope!
Have a nice winter and bye bye for now,
Saludos.