Eix Alcudia Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
  • Restaurant
BQ Delfin Azul Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$175
  • Pool
Aparthotel Ona Aucanada(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$182
  • Pool
Apartamentos Ferrer Tamarindos(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$116
  • Pool
Apartamentos Siesta I(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$131
BelleVue Club(Port d'Alcudia)
US$1,602
US$242
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Botel Alcudiamar Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)
US$265
US$243
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

Apartaments Aucanada(Port d'Alcudia)
US$216
HotelsClick
US$488
US$476
Hotels.com
2,815 results
All reviewsfantastic hotelfull length mirrorevery nightbreakfast and dinnersuperior roomevening entertainmentbar staffmanagement teammemory foamspecial thankssmaller pooltribute actshalf boardold townhotel is spotlessly cleanfor making our holidayroom number
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We have found everything we need for a perfect stay in a hotel.
The accommodation ,the location, the comfortable room, the delicious food
and the very kind and helpful staff !
Very good management of this hotel with growing efforts , well done

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Hastoriaplaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hola Patrick,
Muchas gracias for your stay and review. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel, the room, the food and our staff. Those are the most important ingredients of the PERFECT stay, right?
SLEEP, FOOD & SERVICE.
We hope that you will stay in touch with us and hopefully see you soon,

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

From the moment we arrived, we felt very welcome and all the staff have been so friendly. The hotel is in a perfect location, five mins from beach with easy access to tourist areas of Alcudia and beyond. The rooms are spotless and the restaurant buffet choice amazing. The atmosphere of whole hotel is chilled perfect for adults only stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hola Sandra,
Gracias for your kind words and review. It is always nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope that you will come back again to see us and have a great stay at the Astoria Playa.
Please stay in touch and have an amazing summer home.
If it is raining a lot back home, just book and come back for the Astoria Vibe :)

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Perfect from the moment we checked in. We enjoyed every second of our stay at Hotel Astoria Playa. The staff are all brilliant and unbelievably friendly, making us feel part of the family. I have a nut allergy which was a question asked upon check in. From then onwards at every meal time the restaurant manager put me at ease and the head chef would walk me around the buffet telling me exactly which meals I could/couldn’t eat. She even took it upon herself to find out before breakfast began which meals I could eat as breakfast is much simpler! (The food is excellent!!)
Could not fault this hotel. Lovely facilities, lovely rooms and lovely staff. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Hastoriaplaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hola Ellie,
Thank you so much for your review, that is so sweet. I remember you and it is not easy to be allergic to all nuts. But we do always our best to help our guests if it comes to allergies.
I can read that you had a great stay and we all hope to see you in the near future.
Please stay in touch with us and have a lovely summer,
Public Relations Manager
Ps. I hope that your boyfriend asks me the next time how the internet-wifi works ;)

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This is one great hotel booked in by the lovely Monica superb service bags taken to your room the room was beautiful and bright a bed to die for walk in shower fridge kettle and coffee machine toiletries supplied every day rooms cleaned to a very high standard the hotel is for adults only so no kids running around bar prices good food superb quality,staff have a smile on there faces and that what makes this hotel great thank you Manolo Monica senna francheska jaunfran angle and the show cooking staff if I missed anyone you also do a great job keep up the great work Astoria we will be back to your great and wonderful hotel.

From Steve and joan from Newcastle upon Tyne uk,

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevencramb
Hastoriaplaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hola Steven,
How nice to read this very positive review. We would like to thank you for your time and nice words.
Of course you will be back soon and we all will welcome you with open arms.
Just keep in touch and have a lovely summer,
Sanaa (Senna) Chouli

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We recently spent a lovely week here. All the staff are very welcoming & nothing is too much trouble. In particular,
Sanna went above & beyond; even got me a glass of water for my tablets at breakfast, when she spotted I did not have any; such fantastic service! Food was amazing & had everything you could want & more. Bedroom was very modern & comfortable. My only criticism is that the pool, although nice & big was absolutely freezing!! I know its early in the season, but pity it could not be heated a little or maybe they could put an indoor pool in?
It is very near the bus stop across the road (opp KFC) & we found the buses very reliable; reception will give you a timetable. We went to Palma for the day which was only 11 Euros for 2! Also took the bus to the Old Town, Puerto Pollensa & Formentor, which was well worth a visit for its' most fabulous sea views, even on a rainy day!
All in all we would definitely recommend this lovely hotel; be warned you will put a few pounds on! Also the entertainment was good on the few nights in the week.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Christine W

Hola Christine,
Thank you so much for your review and we love to spoil our guests when we can of course.
I am happy that you spend your holidays with us and the team is counting on a next visit.
I hope you are doing fine and do not forget to take your medication on time.
Please come back and stay in touch with us and I would defenitely take care of you again with my team!
Saludos y besos,