2,822 results
All reviews a la carte restaurant happy burger animation team main restaurant burger bar sea view beach volleyball every night pool area bar staff great holiday kids pool evening entertainment t shirt painting plenty of choice ice cream mini disco
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from a week in this hotel. The hotel was spotless as was our room, cleaned daily by friendly cleaning staff. The food was typical all inclusive food, lots of choice but could taste better if hotter/colder. Sweets could do with a bit more imagination if I had to be fussy. Facilities at the Condessa are limited the pool was extremely cold but luckily the location right on the beach meant the warm clear sea was inviting. Rooms were very basic musty smelling and the lack of a mirror over the dressing table was a bit irritating. They would definitely benefit from a spruce up and attention to detail would make a difference. The heavy smelly blankets in the wardrobe were off putting maybe a very lighter quilt would be better. When the hotel is full there’s a lack of covered space and indoor seating. I would return (better prepared) to the Condessa but without the expectations of a uk 4* hotel it’s more a 2-3* tops. Lastly I do hope all these hotels and businesses look at their single use plastic usage as it was quite alarming.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hannahtoone
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We visited 15th September for 2 wks. Was looking for 2 yrs at this hotel before we booked it.
First of all location spot on lovely beach great food good staff.
I wish I could say the same for food. Plenty to choose from but most times it was cold & bland. At breakfast the eggs was cold & so was the sausages the only thing I ate was toast & fruit. The last morning before leaving went down for breakfast 10 minutes after opening & it was still cold. Al a cart the first wk was nice had steak but apart from that very poor.
The beer was watered down my husband drank alcohol free from bottles. Sparkling wine was nice & red wine but white & rosy wasn't nice. I wouldn't come back to this hotel really disappointed.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Just got back from a 3 night stay at this hotel and I would say I would definitely go back here. We had the all inclusive package so worth it the food is beautiful and so many different choices for everyone. Drinks are really good to both alcoholic and soft drinks.
Great thing about this hotel also is the beach right outside warm blue waters.
The hotel staff couldn’t be more helpful always pleasant and smiling and the cleaners are lovely also. Didn’t have any issue with the cleanliness rooms were cleaned everyday and beds made overall the hotel is very clean.
Plenty of restaurants around to and little places for drinks.
We had a few trips down to the harbour would recommend going there.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kayleigh F
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My family and I (mum, uncle, Nan & grandad) stayed at this hotel for 10 nights.

Location: Right on the beach you really cannot get any closer. Few shops and bars around outside of the hotel. The hotel isn’t in the main part of Alcúdia like I thought it was though. It’s about a 5/10 min drive to Alcúdia and port’alcudia.

The staff: ALL staff are very helpful and Friendly. Receiption, waiters, bar, restaurant staff. Cannot fault any of them! This really helps make the experience because they’re all so lovey!!

The rooms: We had 2 x twin rooms which were of ok size. They could do with updating, but you don’t spend a lot of time in the rooms. All very clean. PAY EXTRA FOR SEA VIEW - well worth it!!! The most annoying thing for the ladies is that there are no plugs by the mirrors!!

The pool: Lovely pool and pool area. Again, right on the beach front. Pools are quite cold at this time of year!

Restaurant/food: Good selection of food. Very clean. Always have salads, bread, soups, cold meats. Then themed nights such as Chinese, Mexican etc. Pool bar serves food throughout day, but basic burger and chips etc.

Entertainment: every night from 9.30. One of the better entertainment packages I’ve seen and something for everyone.

Cleaners are great at their job - quick and friendly.

I don’t have kids but there is a kids pool and always seems like things on for kids.

I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank gemma W
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stayed here for a short break and the hotel is amazing. Its right on the beach so we switched between chilling by the pool or strolling on the beach.
The food is very good with the choice of 2 restaurants one of which has a view of the beach.
The bars are very good with friendly staff and they also showed the football in the main bar.

We didnt bother so much with the entertainment, but it seemed ok.

All in all a lovely hotel and we would recommend this without doubt

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple