Sotavento Apartments
Hotel Samos(Magaluf)
US$253
BH Mallorca(Magaluf)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbunk bedsnext yearsteep hillhen weekendpoolside djreception managerpool partiesgreat atmospherelong weekendwouldn't stay anywhere elsepool areagreat laugheuro depositthe security guardafter midnightfantastic stayfab hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came to the apartments, 3 girls for a last minute mini break.
From first impressions the grounds and reception area were immaculate. Brightly coloured and very relaxed.
We were met by Enriques friendly face at reception who was very welcoming and full of energy. Great first impression.

Room was plenty big enough for 3 adults. Complementary toiletries were a nice touch. Room had own balcony, hob and fridge.

Pool area was fun to sit and chill around, made lively by the guests. Nice to have the DJ playing to the guests around the pool.
Bar and restaurant staff all friendly and helpful.

We would definitely return!

Thanks Enrique.....

Love Jenniferita, Laurita and Clarita! Xx

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Peter D, Director of Sales at Sotavento Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Girls,

Thanks so much for leaving a review of your stay with us, we really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Sotavento with other potential guests.

I am so pleased that you had such a great time and I have passed your comments onto Enrique and our team as its always great to get such positive feedback on the work you do,

We hope to see you back here at Sotavento some time soon, if you do want to come back please dont hesitate to contact me directly and I will make sure we get you the best deal available.

Thanks again for such positive feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Suite was huge, comfortable and clean. Service was kind, helpful and even spoke in several languages. I liked pool party, drinks in the bar and delicious cusine in the restaurant. I really recommend this place for everybody who want to chill out in active way.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great place to stay if you want to have fun. The hotel was clean and a much nicer option than a lot of the other hotels in this area. The pool was super clean and the pool partes unforgettable, especially thanks to Adrian in the pool side bar who looked after eveyone so well. We will be back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Fortuna L

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was great, staff were good especially Adrian! Would recommend for stag and hen do’s! Good value for money and good location, nice pool area too! Would definitely come back on another holiday

1  Thank Matthew C

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

20 girls visited Sotavento for my Hen weekend on the 19th-22nd of April. It is an amazing place, very friendly and lively. Each and every one of my girls loved it, brilliant atmosphere. Lewis and Adrian were great and welcoming, DJ Rob, brill! Enrique is a great guy and went out of his way to ensure we were looked after. This is the best place in Magaluf and we will all be visiting again! Thank you so much for the best experience and for making my hen do so special.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Danni-C-85

Hi Danni,

Thanks so much for leaving a review of your stay with us, we really do appreciate it.

I am so pleased that you had a fantastic stay with us and I have passed your comments onto all of the team as its always great to know when your work has been appreciated.

I hope we do get to see you and the girls back here soon, when you do want to make a reservation to come back please dont hesitate to contact me directly and I will make sure we get you the best deal available.

Thanks again for such positive feedback.