Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Seen some negative reviews on here, and want to dispel them to any future travellers. The hotel is lovely, staff are all very friendly and all we came across did the very best to assist. Relaxing vibe, brilliant choice at breakfast and at lunch. We normally eat out for dinner, so cannot comment on the restaurants in the evening. Short walk into a nice beach and local town with a few good restaurants - Maria 5, the best. 30 euro taxi into Palma and 15 euro taxi to the local beach clubs near Magaluf! A brilliant first holiday after 18 months of lockdown restrictions and would fully recommend! Only slight negative is the air conditioning in the rooms - could've been colder as couldn't get below 20 degrees, but that's just personal preference!

1  Thank helenaf634
Guest Relations Manager Zafiro Andratx, Otros at Zafiro Palace Andratx, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2021

Dear helenaf634,

We appreciate your kind words about your stay at the Zafiro Palace Andratx and are so happy you have arrived home with this beautiful memory of your holiday.

I'm really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with our staff service.

We are totally convinced that reviews like yours are the best possible way to convey the Zafiro experience and we are so happy you decided to share it here.

We hope to have the opportunity to see you again very soon in one of our Zafiro Hotels.

Our warmest regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

Wonderful stay in a really lovely hotel where we were made to feel very relaxed and well looked after by the amazing staff! It has fantastic views of Camp de Mar bay, and the surrounding mountains.

We stayed as a family of 4 (2 adults, 12 & 14 year old boys) for a week in August 2021 and had a great experience.

The hotel is well located on the edge of Es Camp de Mar, about 5 mins walk from the beach and 8 mins drive (€8) to Port d’Andratx. Palma Airport is only 30 minutes away.

The reception and concierge staff were efficient and friendly. We were checked in quickly with no issues, given a full briefing on the facilities and enjoyed a glass of fizz whilst doing so! Other visits to arrange taxis, printing, external activities, and COVID tests for our return were all dealt with swiftly and without hassle.

The rooms are all spacious and well appointed. We stayed in a “swim-up suite” in block 4 which had access to a 40m long pool shared by all of the 10 x ground floor rooms in the block. The rooms also have a hot tub, with amazing views of the bay.

The hotel has several really good swimming pools open to all residents and kids and adult pools too. The 3 main pools have bars. There are hundreds of sun beds all over the hotel with views of the bay, the golf course or the mountains. Other facilities include a well equipped gym and a spa. There is a golf course next door (not run by the hotel), and a kids playground with trampoline. Possibly the only things missing are a table tennis table and a couple of tennis courts.

We didn’t use the kids club but did meet Kiyesha, the very committed and talented kids club and entertainment host. She runs a full schedule of activities including some aimed at the adults too like aqua fit.

The hotel has 5 restaurants (2 of which open on rotation) with very friendly, helpful and hard working staff. We found the copious buffet breakfast to be as good as many of the 5* places we have stayed in the Med, probably a 9/10. The Veranda is good for an easy lunch with a selection of salads, sandwiches and burgers. Our favourite restaurant was the Asian-Peruvian fusion “Tastes & Sushi” which was excellent. The only downside to the restaurants was that a couple of nights we struggled to book a table on the day until really late, but when we arrived the restaurants were only half full because other guests had booked ahead for the week and then not turned up… come on people!!

The restaurant staff, whether breakfast, lunch or dinner, were very good, engaged and friendly. We are particularly grateful to Angela, Jonathan and Mario. No request was too much, food arrived in good time, drinks were kept topped up and tables were cleared promptly.

Having seen the negative reviews posted when the hotel first opened, we did not see any issues to support those reviews… whatever teething issues were experienced then have very definitely been resolved.

Thank you to all the staff for a fantastic stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CVandFamily
Guest Relations Manager Zafiro Andratx, Otros at Zafiro Palace Andratx, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Dear CVandFamily,

On behalf of all the hotel departments, I would like to thank you for reviewing your experience with us in such a positive way.

The challenges that such a major project as the opening of a newly built hotel normally entail have been exacerbated this year by the pandemic, to which we have responded with the greatest possible professionalism and enthusiasm, although I'm sorry to see from your comments that we have not met your expectations.

It’s great to hear that our team met all your expectations. I have personally congratulated (Angela, Jonathan and Mario / F&B and Kiyjesha/ animation for their magnificent work, and I assure you that your praise is an added motivation for us to continue helping create unforgettable holiday memories.

At Zafiro we pay close attention to all customer reviews, and comments like yours confirm that we are heading in the right direction.

We sincerely hope we see you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 August 2021

Having previously stayed at Zafiro Palace Alcudia and Zafiro Palace Palmanova, I was eager to stay at the new hotel and I am pleased to say it exceeded my expectations!

We had a ground floor room in block 2 with a superb private terrace and pool. It also had a large jacuzzi bath from which you could look out to the terrace or close blinds for more privacy. You could tell the rooms were “new” and the style and amenities were first-class.

The hotel is located above Camp de Mar, surrounded by a golf course, which seemed very popular even in the 30-degree heat. As the resort is on an elevated position, you get fantastic views of Camp de Mar and the surrounding hills from the restaurants and pools, which a really adds to the spectacle.

I would suggest that shortly after you arrive, you conduct a quick recce of the resort to help orientate yourself. The resort is on a hill and it is not always obvious the best way to go to get to the lobby, restaurants or pools. Once we worked out the best routes to take it was EASY.

I travelled with my family including 2 children under 10. They loved ALL the pools. The two-level main pool with swim-up bar and infinity transition, was stunning and we would have been happy with that, but later we discovered the sky pool, which was amazing; right on top of the resort, complete with its own drinks bar too. There were plenty of sun loungers and cabanas throughout, some by the pools, but also many that were more secluded for those who want more quiet time to enjoy the sun.

Whilst this resort does not have a wet bubble or pirate ship, like some of the other Zafiro Palaces, our children loved it and I would return with them. The feel of the resort is a bit more chic and if I was travelling without my children this would definitely be my number 1 choice out of the Palace Hotels.

The restaurants were exactly what we have come to expect from Zafiro. Brilliant buffet restaurant plus amazing specialty restaurants with stunning views.

I stayed on all-inclusive basis and it was well worth it. For drinks it included quality brands, unlike many other all-inclusive resorts I have stayed in. Beer is Estrella, various wines; all of which I tried were very good, gin such as Bombay Sapphire and Gordons were included, and lots of my favourite liquors too, which really enhanced my holiday experience.

In terms of covid, there was hand sanitizer everywhere and masks were required indoors; it was very easy to adhere to the rules and in no way affected our stay.

1  Thank benV2658AY
Guest Relations Manager Zafiro Andratx, Otros at Zafiro Palace Andratx, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Dear benV2658AY,

It’s great to hear that our team met all your expectations as well as all the hotel facilieties. The sky pool has really wonderful views which let you relax more. Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our AI offer. This tells us that we are going our right way.

We appreciate you highlighting all the hotel facilities and that you had a great few days on the island. Your kind and positive words encourage us to continue working with even greater enthusiasm to ensure all our guests arrive home with beautiful memories of their holiday with Zafiro.

We sincerely hope we see you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 August 2021

A gorgeous hotel in a stunning resort! Loved this new Zafiro Hotel (we have previously been to the other 2 Palace hotels) and this is next level! A stylish resort, with all you'd expect from Zafiro.
I loved the rooftop Sky pool with its great views & drinks truck which is accessible to families (Oasis pool is adult only) No problems getting sunbeds at any pool.

Our swim-up suite was fantastic. Large terrace, private pool and indoor jacuzzi plus an amazing steamer (instead of iron) to try out! The huge beds are amazing - we slept so well.
The restaurants were fantastic . Something to suit everyone at the buffet & specialty restaurants, even a fussy 6YO. We stayed on all-inclusive which is excellent value and includes a huge variety of high end spirits & soft drinks.

Overall, an excellent stay!

1  Thank JLTD21

Dear JLTipp,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your stay at the recently opened Zafiro Palace Andratx luxury hotel, a hotel located above Camp de Mar in a quiet natural environment which is ideal for guests seeking a few days of relaxation on the island with a touch of sophistication.

We love to read that your enjoyed your room, our pools, relaxing areas as well as our restaurant offers.

We appreciate the time you have taken to send us your impressions of your stay. They will help us ensure that our guests can enjoy a unique and wonderful stay, which is the objective that we pursue every day. We hope we have the chance to welcome you again in the future and offer you the service expected of a hotel of our category.

Best regards

Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

I usually write a review once home, however, given some of the negative comments I wanted to counter them as soon as possible.
Having seen the reviews prior to flying out we were slightly nervous, I’d like to say I think I must be at a different hotel to the one some of these reviewers have stayed at. I can only assume some people make a job of finding things to complain about. In the middle of a pandemic and newly opened this hotel is doing an amazing job.
So our experience thus far……
The hotel is absolutely stunning, brand new and spotless clean. The cleaning staff never stop and there are hand santizers everywhere so we feel very safe.
Every staff member we have had interaction with has been polite and helpful.
Popped to reception yesterday to hire a car, all sorted in 5 minutes.
There are life guards on every pool something you don’t always see. Again very friendly and professional. There are plenty of sun lounges and they are the most comfortable I’ve ever used. I’ve stayed at 5 star resorts around the world and these are the best! The sky pools have some of the most stunning views and are super peaceful. The two pools on the lower deck tend to be more frequented by families but still plenty of space. Only suggestion, maybe allow inflatables in the lower of the larger pools (not the one with the wet bar). Then keep the other three inflatable free.
The gym is clean and enough equipment for a decent workout. I went in with my 12 year old and the PT very kindly offered to put together a family workout for us. Super helpful thank you.
The breakfast buffet is fabulous as is the lunch time one. There are a few choices for table service on an evening, again the food is beautiful, certainly higher standard than I’ve experienced AI.
We are staying in a penthouse suite with roof terrace and mini pool. The roof terrace provides fabulous extra space and has a sun canopy so you can get in the shade if needed. The views of the bay from here are incredible. In honesty with a 12 year old this is probably the last time we will be able to stay in a room like this as in future we will need two separate rooms (one to think about if your children are older). Absolutely perfect for a couple though.
I’ve noted people complaining about the kids club etc and lack of activities for children in the pool. This is not that kind of hotel and nowhere in the brochure does it suggest it is. If you want splash pools with slides etc go to one of their other hotels. I’d say this one is perfect for those wanting a relaxed, classy venue.
To summarise, ignore the negative reviews but choose a holiday based on your needs. If you want loud evening entertainment and masses of children’s pools this is probably not for you.
If you enjoy relaxing, great food, great service and a stunning location it absolutely is.
Already planning our next visit. Gorgeous hotel. Well done to the team working here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Fifi830

Dear Fifi830,

The challenges that such a major project as the opening of a newly built hotel normally entail have been exacerbated this year by the pandemic, to which we have responded with the greatest possible professionalism and enthusiasm.

We appreciate you highlighting so many points of our the hotel and that you had a great few days on the island. Your kind and positive words encourage us to continue working with even greater enthusiasm to ensure all our guests arrive home with beautiful memories of their holiday with Zafiro.

Our warmest regards,