“Change of Salon and what a pleasant experience!”

El Oceano Beauty Centre
Ranked #5 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Mijas
More attraction details
Owner description: El Oceano Spa & Beauty Centre is situated in the grounds of the Famous El Oceano Beach Hotel! All of our highly trained therapists, will leave you floating on cloud nine! We specialise in Elemis, Guinot, Shellac, Eyelash Extensions, Spray Tans, Body Massage & Wraps/Scrubs, Hot Stones, Herbal Thai Massage, Wedding Make up & Hair, Brazilian Blow Dry, Laser Hair Removal, Non Surgical Face Lifts, Semi Permanent Make Up, Waxing, Pedicures, Manicures, Gels, Acrylics and much more! The list is endless! Make sure you come and see us, you won't be disappointed! Packages are also available, and can be personalised to your requirements. Special offers for group bookings, such as Hen Parties, Birthdays, Stags, or a general day out with friends or family! Stuck for a present? Why not treat that special person to a Spa Treatment? Gift Vouchers are available. Be pampered from head to toe, you deserve to treat yourself...
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Whilst I am familiar with the lovely Hotel and Restaurant at the El Oceano, I am not a regular client at the Spa. The Beauty salon I had always used had recently located to Marbella and I was recommended El Oceano by several friends.

I had used the the Spa for a Massage previously, which was very good but never used the beauty salon as such.

I decided to go and try the salon and the first thing I tried was individual eye lashes, put on by the lovely Sarah. I have to say from arrival to departure El Oceano does the job professionally. If you have an appointment at 10.00 they treat you at 10.00 which is lovely if you always have places to be.

The Salon is beautiful, with lovely polite friends staff, offering you a drink on arrival. Once in you are taken immediately to the person that is giving you the treatment. I had mind done in a beautifully decorated private room with very relaxing music.

Now you would expect this place to be very expensive, because no money has been wasted on interior design and decoration. Well I was pleasantly surprised, the prices are more or less the same or cheaper. I am converted and will be a regular from this day on.

Plenty of parking, no waiting, out within 60 minutes of arriving. I highly recommend El Oceano Beauty Spa.

1  Thank Justmijas

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Booked a 2 treatment deal at beauty centre . Very helpful and attentive staff. Reasonable prices as experienced therapist very good foot and leg massage .

1  Thank Angiegreen1
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed at hotel last week, and had a great break. It's a lovely smaller hotel in a great location. A short walk into Cala De Mijas provides a great selection of restaurants.

The suite was clean and constable, with a great sea view.

Entertainment was available most nights, and the bar, restaurants and pool areas all well managed. All staff very helpful and friendly. It's worth hiring a VIP bed too if you're having a lazy day! Also had a great massage at The Beauty Centre.

1  Thank matttScotland
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

I had a back, neck and shoulder deep tissue massage which was extremely good. I play a lot of sport and the lady was very knowledgable and could explain all about the imbalances of my back due to being left handed.

Very good value and would certainly go back.

1  Thank CHandGT