Review Highlights
Excellent massage treatment

Super pleased with my visit today. Due to illness and a large amount of stress I really needed a... read more

Reviewed 17 February 2018
doodledonz
London, UK
Change of Salon and what a pleasant experience!

Whilst I am familiar with the lovely Hotel and Restaurant at the El Oceano, I am not a regular... read more

Reviewed 7 September 2016
Justmijas
Mijas, Spain

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Love this place. If you're looking for somewhere to enjoy a sophisticated night out in Mijas then this is it. Great views; great atmosphere; great food; fabulous, attentive staff; the magician and vocalist were incredibly good and great fun. Even got to share the dance floor with Max Clifford, what a gentleman he is too. All in all a very special evening....again! Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Heddwch7
Reviewed 21 July 2009

I would like to thank you Verity- for the best massage I ever had. I would recommend Spa in El Oceano Beach Hotel to anyone who visit this place.
Great service and great view, all the best.
evelina