ALEGRIA Palacio Mojacar
US$158
Hostal Rincon de Diego(Mojacar)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$80
  • Pool
Hostal Casa Justa(Mojacar)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$92
US$117
US$85
US$83
  • Beachfront
Hotel Best Oasis Tropical(Mojacar)(Great Value!)
US$81
HotelsClick
Hotel Botaniq(Mojacar)
US$181
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfleetway travelpiped musicbar staffrelaxing breakspanish townlovely hotelnearest towna bit blandall inclusive wrist bandspremium sea viewbasement levelpool barspa facilitiesbooked through secret escapesplentiful foodmusic played around the poolbottle of champagne
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have treated in a very familiar and "regal" way. It was the best hotel of our cycling tour in the south of Spain. Breakfast was excellent and the personnel was very helpful and friendly. I hope to have the chance to come back... some time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
carlosgt747, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ALEGRIA Palacio Mojacar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen The Hotel ALEGRIA Palacio de Mojácar and for your wonderful and kind words following your recent stay with us. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed a memorable moment in our hotel and that you loved its facilities, location and staff.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food choice and quality was extremely good. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had a problem with the balcony door not opening and this was sorted straight away. Room comfortable and quiet. Would have liked a kettle in our room so that we could have made drinks but this is a very minor point. The fridge with complimentary bottles of water was much appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Nesse15
Carlos G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ALEGRIA Palacio Mojacar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen ALEGRÍA Palacio Mojácar and for sharing such an amazing review with us. I am delighted when I read that everything during your stay has been wonderful! I will personally thank our staff members for having made your visit such a marvellous experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is probably one of the best and most peaceful hotels we have ever stayed in. The staff were without exception friendly, efficient, professional and caring.
We were all inclusive, and the food in the restaurant was varied and plentiful. Dishes were replenished quickly and there is a cooking station at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The gardens and large pool are superb, the terrace is a lovely spot for cocktails or pre-dinner drinks.
Adults only meant we could enjoy the peace and quiet throughout the hotel, we loved this. Our room was large and spacious, toiletries replenished, a good hairdryer and safe provided.
Our stay could have been improved with aircon in our room in the albeit unseasonably warm late April temperatures, and a larger selection of cocktails on the all inclusive option would have been appreciated. Even so,our stay was wonderful and we thank the staff for making it so. See you next year!

Room Tip: The upgrade to a terrace room is a good option.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Holidaylover091

Dear guest,

First of all I would like to thank you a lot for having chosen ALEGRÍA Palacio Mojácar and for sharing such a great review! I am really happy to read that our rooms, breakfast and restaurant pleased you so much. I will personally congratulate the team for the good attention they gave you. I thank you once again for your comment and also for recommending our hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back soon for your next stay in Mojácar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Such friendly,helpful staff,not just with customers,but with each other as well,our room was comfy and very clean,had water in fridge most welcome after the journey.
Food was excellent, varied and so well presented,a delight to the eyes and taste buds.
We took our little dog and he was welcomed,he made many new friends.
We only used our car twice to venture up to the pueblo,a must thanks to all the staff,the hotel and position our holiday was brilliant.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joan C

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Negative. The room was a little on the small size and not sound proof. Especially the ensuite. I swear the woman was in my bathroom blowing her nose. It wasn’t healthy as she continued for over 5 mins, trying to blow her brains out through her nostrils. L
Positives . Staff - always smiling, always helpful, always around.
Setting . A 20 min walk to the town, along a beach road. Enough areas to sit in the sun or shade. A lovely pool area.
Spa was worth a visit, the various water spouts in the pool and the saunas The gym is small, and the massage could have been firmer. Very much a light touch and the lady could not speak very much English .
Adult only, which was nice, only wish it included no dogs ! I dont like dogs.
All inclusive deal which included a good selection of alcohol, and three meals a day, if you could manage all three.
Clients were mixed nationality and they do cater for cycle clubs.
Yes, I was out of season, so the place was not that busy, but I would recommend this hotel.
I hope the photos help.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a lovely review of your recent stay at the Hotel ALEGRIA Palacio de Mojácar. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us and I am very delighted to read that you found the service and the staff amazing. It is very much appreciated to see this feedback and we certainly hope to welcome you back soon for your next stay in Mojácar.
Thank you again for this flattering comment and for recommending our hotel.