“Disappointing”

Golden Corral
Ranked #168 of 795 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I hadn't eaten here for a while. I was disappointed by the downhill trend. There was no prime rib or roast turkey, and the steak was fatty. The ranch dressing container was empty. There were unaccompanied cildren serving themselves from the buffet.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My coworkers and I brought a huge group of students by. We were seated quickly in the meeting room and drink orders were swiftly taken. All of the food was delicious and the staff was very helpful. They seemed appreciative of our business. Everyone enjoyed and ate more than enough.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Surprisingly Good for a Saturday lunch. 11.99 for lunch buffet. Items were fresh. Grill station cooks and cuts to order. The sirloin they were grilling came out Med Rare like requested, and all though a little fatty the char from the grill made it quite tasty.. 8.99 M-F would definitely be worth it.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Love being able to have breakfast and lunch selections.
Food was so fresh and the selection was amazing. My grandaughter is 8 and she loved it.
Very clean and staff is friendly. Waitress was awesome.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We came here on a trip from Pennsylvania. We have a Golden Corral in Allentown, PA that we go to. We had no problems with any of the food or service. The problem was a family that was there and they had an adorable little boy with them. I am one that loves little children, but they should be kept under control. This little boy was running throughout the facility and running in front of patrons with plates of food. It seemed that when he took off someone got up to chase him until they could pick him up and bring him back to the table. It was very upsetting to be there for an enjoyable dinner and the chaos from him being chased all over just made the meal unenjoyable. In one instance I was coming back to table and the man trying to chase him down almost knocked me down. We also saw him over where the ice cream was and dishies that he was touching. It was very unsanitary. So this has nothing to say about the food but we wish that a manager would have gone over and said something to the family.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!