I booked this as an all Inclusive holiday from JET2 holidays for 4 nights and it was a lovely place to spend a holiday there. The hotel has great views from the Sea View rooms. The room was massive and beds were comfy. The service staff was really helpful and always ready to assist you if you need anything.
1. Nice location and great views
2. Great Sea View Rooms, Nice and large with good Balcony
3. Good Cocktail selection for All inclusive. Local beer was awesome.
4. Great Service
5, Lunch for all inclusive was good.
6. Got a nice Sauna.
1. Buffet dinner was good, but need some more variety in their cuisine. I kind of get bored after 2 nights.
2. Whiskey and other Alcoholic drink collection was bad for all Inclusive
3. If the weather is bad there is really nothing to inside the hotel. The indoor swimming pool is very small.
4. The bed was good but not comfortable because of the twin bed. I always prefer double beds. Keep that in mind if you don't like twin Beds.
5. No evening entertainment apart from a couple of singers.
Overall its a good hotel at this price but it could really change dramatically if they change some small things.More