“Really good service and nice food ”

Il Gatto che Ride - Ristorante & Pizza
Ranked #30 of 424 Restaurants in Jesolo
Price range: US$17 - US$58
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A few steps from the lively Piazza Milano, along the main street, you will find the new Gatto che Ride, a restaurant with pizza. Elena & Giovanni will welcome you in a modern setting, with a good cuisine based on meat and fish with even the pizza, fragrant, tasty and made of only excellent ingredients. Try the Regina prepared with buffalo mozzarella DOP "Casamadaio" and sweet cherry tomatoes. During the spring and summer you can enjoy the large terrace, ideal not only for lunch or dinner, but also for a tasty snack in the afternoon. The "Gatto che Ride" Staff is waiting for you!
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This was the only restaurant in Lido di Jeselo that we visited twice and I would recommend.
The town is so full of restaurants it is hard to know where to choose but we are glad we came across this one.
Located just near piazza Milano, the decor is nice and fresh and a little bit different from lots of the places nearby.
The food was lovely, tasted really fresh and big portions and good value.
What really stood out for me about il Gatto che ride was the service, this isn’t just a place where you are ushered in and ignored. The staff were attentive and friendly throughout the visit and so helpful that when my daughter spilled some ragu on her top, they even brought out some magic dry cleaning spray so it didn’t stain.
If you are staying or visiting this end of town I would recommend

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Visited Il Gatto Che Ride during our stay at Lido. We found this restaurant whilst walking down the main strip. Upon reaching the restaurant we asked for an English menu which was provided to us.

Me and my partner ordered macaroni with onion and bacon in a tomato sauce, topped with cheese, also ordered a garlic marinara pizza. Food came really quick and piping hot.

Unfortunately the staff forgot our garlic marinara bread and so we had to ask for it. It came after we already ate our mains. (We asked the waiter to have the marinara pizza bread at the same time as mains).

Staff also forgot to bring me my second drink I ordered and so had to chase this up.

Overall good food, modern and stylish restaurant.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Let me begin by saying the staff were polite and friendly. Vegetarian pizza was very nice with a good selection of vegetables on. Salmon was very nice although the sides didn’t come out at the same time, meaning the salmon had been eaten before the sides came. Spaghetti with fish was pleasant but contained no salt or pepper and was COLD. The staff offered to reheat this.
The pasta ragu was absolutely AWFUL. It was tasteless and disappointing. This was taken off our bill.

To finish the bill was incorrect and we were overcharged for wine. Overall disappointment of a meal and will not be returning.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We went last night to this restaurant expecting the usual pizza/pasta.
However, we were very surprised to find the food was exceptional and clean tasting.
It was probably the best food we have had during our 7 night stay Piazza Milano.
Highly recommend this wonderful family run hotel. Giovanni and Elena are very attentive.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Intelligent, thoughtful cuisine. Straightforward, fresh and well made with good service. Nice place I'd happily revisit.

1  Thank JosephSharp