“Excellent pizza off the main streets”
Review of Hawaii

Hawaii
Ranked #47 of 424 Restaurants in Jesolo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Excellent pizza, cordial staff, friendly prices. In addition, we were offered a small dessert on the house. A very nice detail! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Had lunch at Hawaii during our visit at Lido Di Jesolo. Stayed at Hotel Christian which is just opposite.

Restaurant seated us straight away, very good service. The food order was taken straight away and the food came with minimum wait time. Food was excellent. I had the spaghetti bolognese and my partner had the frankfurter and fries.

Thoroughly enjoyed my dining experience here and will be back for tea. Was even given a welcome drink, desert and limoncello which was the perfect ending.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Went a couple of times and were not disappointed at all. Great service. Great food. Had Shrimps and spinach and have to say the meal was quickly served and the food itself was great. It is obvious that this restaurant is very well organized in particular in the background. I would always recommend any sort of pizza and also the fish meals they serve are absolutely delicious. Mille grazie. Will come definitely back.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service and reasonable prices.
You receive after arrival a welcome drink and after lunch or dinner you get a panacotta and a limoncello all from the house.
Food is delicious and definitely worth to come back again.

1  Thank Adis0n
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

On seeing it was a busy place it enticed myself and my boyfriend to go here as we were looking for a nice bite to eat on our final night on lido do jeselo. We were happy to wait extra time to sit outside and did so with no problems , the problem started after we sat down . We got our drinks quick enough but we ordered a caprase to start between us and it took nearly 1/2 hour to come to us for a bit of cheese ( that tasted like rubber) and tomato chopped up and as we predicted our mains came out immediately after. We both got pasta and I have to say it was the worst dinner I had in lido everywhere else was fresh and tasty, unfortunately our food was bland and tasteless . It was much cheaper than other places so I'm assuming this is the reason for the poor quality food I would not recommend this restaurant.