“Very Underrated on TA. Great Dining Experience”
Review of Hawaii

Hawaii
Ranked #48 of 426 Restaurants in Jesolo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Had lunch at Hawaii during our visit at Lido Di Jesolo. Stayed at Hotel Christian which is just opposite.

Restaurant seated us straight away, very good service. The food order was taken straight away and the food came with minimum wait time. Food was excellent. I had the spaghetti bolognese and my partner had the frankfurter and fries.

Thoroughly enjoyed my dining experience here and will be back for tea. Was even given a welcome drink, desert and limoncello which was the perfect ending.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Went a couple of times and were not disappointed at all. Great service. Great food. Had Shrimps and spinach and have to say the meal was quickly served and the food itself was great. It is obvious that this restaurant is very well organized in particular in the background. I would always recommend any sort of pizza and also the fish meals they serve are absolutely delicious. Mille grazie. Will come definitely back.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service and reasonable prices.
You receive after arrival a welcome drink and after lunch or dinner you get a panacotta and a limoncello all from the house.
Food is delicious and definitely worth to come back again.

1  Thank Adis0n
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

On seeing it was a busy place it enticed myself and my boyfriend to go here as we were looking for a nice bite to eat on our final night on lido do jeselo. We were happy to wait extra time to sit outside and did so with no problems , the problem started after we sat down . We got our drinks quick enough but we ordered a caprase to start between us and it took nearly 1/2 hour to come to us for a bit of cheese ( that tasted like rubber) and tomato chopped up and as we predicted our mains came out immediately after. We both got pasta and I have to say it was the worst dinner I had in lido everywhere else was fresh and tasty, unfortunately our food was bland and tasteless . It was much cheaper than other places so I'm assuming this is the reason for the poor quality food I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner after seeing good reviews online, but were seriously disappointed. Upon arrival we asked for a table for two, the staff were obviously struggling with how busy the restaurant was and took a while to seat us. After finally sitting down we were handed menus from a sour faced waiter who spoke only Italian (this is generally not a problem for us as we tend to travel in not so touristic places but she made no attempt to help us understand her, even although we clearly didn't understand anything she was saying). We then ordered and were served drinks relatively quickly, but were given no complementary bread etc that all other diners were receiving. After one hour of waiting and no arrival of food, we asked another waitress who told us there had been a problem with our order registering and that it would be out with us as soon as possible. The food came a few minutes later, however it was obviously flung together in a rush to get it to us, with undercooked inside and burnt outsides, my calzone was not edible. My boyfriend who had ordered a pizza shared his food with me, although much better than mine it was barely average by Italian standard and we had to add our own salt, pepper and oil to make it taste of anything! After our experience, we went inside to pay and were faced with a very snappy member of staff (again speaking only Italian as we offered both English and German - the popular foreign languages here). We asked if there is any way we could have a discount after our dining experience but were told in a snappy way no. We were eventually (and reluctantly by the staff) granted the discount for the price of the calzone only.
We are generally not the type to complain and I understand that the staff were busy and frustrated (often arguing amongst themselves) but the attitude that we were met with was unacceptable. All in all one of the worst dining experiences of my life - AVOID AVOID AVOID!