“Average food - worst service ever - overall not worse the money”

Ristorante Michelangelo
Ranked #27 of 424 Restaurants in Jesolo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with our friends because of a recommendation. We wanted to spent an exclusive dinner but ...

- waited long time to get the menu
- then the waiters pushed to place order
- the wine recommendation was horrible but luckily not expensive
- we got two appetizers first
- even I pointed who orders which dish the waiter was not able to place them correct
- waited for the third appetizers several additional minutes
- then we got two main dishes, same issue with placing the dishes correct
- fourth Appetizer
- I asked for the wine menu for my main course
- no one picked up my order
- we got the remaining two main courses but I was not able to order my vine and the empty plates from the main course still on the table
- need to ask for a knife because one knife for main course was missing
- ordered one more bottle of water, need to ask again after 20 minutes
- after I finished the main course they ask for more vine because they needed the vine menu

Food:
- appetizers was ok
- filet steak was ok
- T-bone steak very good
- the pasta (we asked if it is pasta) was without pasta

They are trying to be exclusive. The food is average but the service is worst service ever I had in Italy.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant fresh fish and good raw fish. Very good Spaghetti with clams and good staff. All good thanks

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Very tasty, if I would have known earlier I would eat there every day! We ate for the same price worse then here. Here food is beautiful, tasty, stuff is nice and place as well. Recommend it.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

If the food was up to par to the atmosphere the place attempts to create, then we'd be talking. Unsmiling waiters, overcooked seafood. Pricey, pretentious- with potential, which seems to have been exhausted a while ago.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Visited the restaurant for our last night of our holiday. Had an outstanding meal with great service. Our little girl was well looked after and there were many other families in too. The food may be a little more expensive than other restaurants but food and service fab quality and detail. The chef even serves to some tables and at the end of our meal, took our little girl to the bar to give her a lollipop.

Lovely ending to a lovely holiday. Thank you.