We stayed here with our friends because of a recommendation. We wanted to spent an exclusive dinner but ...
- waited long time to get the menu
- then the waiters pushed to place order
- the wine recommendation was horrible but luckily not expensive
- we got two appetizers first
- even I pointed who orders which dish the waiter was not able to place them correct
- waited for the third appetizers several additional minutes
- then we got two main dishes, same issue with placing the dishes correct
- fourth Appetizer
- I asked for the wine menu for my main course
- no one picked up my order
- we got the remaining two main courses but I was not able to order my vine and the empty plates from the main course still on the table
- need to ask for a knife because one knife for main course was missing
- ordered one more bottle of water, need to ask again after 20 minutes
- after I finished the main course they ask for more vine because they needed the vine menu
- appetizers was ok
- filet steak was ok
- T-bone steak very good
- the pasta (we asked if it is pasta) was without pasta
They are trying to be exclusive. The food is average but the service is worst service ever I had in Italy.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.