See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2015

This is an old hotel which addmittedly could do with some renovation , but it is also very charming , spotlessly clean and has a fantastic location. The rooms are always lovely and cool. The staff are lovely , the pool is very nice, but you must pay for the sun beds around the pool , the sun beds on the beach however are free.The rooms are cleaned thoroughly every day . We only chose bed and breakfast because the restaurants in lido di Jesolo are too good to miss. The breakfast is more than adequate and I would recommend the delightful sweet cakes and pastries, but avoid the eggs and sausage. The breakfast room is so easy and relaxed and the cappuccino is excellent.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are the best however there is a good view from the rooms at the side
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank K W
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Stayed for 19 days in August. This hotel has a very bad parking policy which we unfortunately have noticed by our selves. It was obliged to leave your carkeys at the reception. Our car has been scratched at several places due to inattention of the staff. We planned to make a few trips in the neighborhoud however we changed these plans as it was not possible to park your car by returning to the hotel, our first trip and also the last one ended in a more than 1 hour driving round and round to look up for a parking place ( cars parked side to side, bumper to bumper, bumper tilting on the street). Also the mentality of some staff at the reception and the management was a big fake. "No problem, we'll arrange this, we'll arrange that, it was a big fake and a lie as after insisting on a feedback nothing happened at all.
Food was good everyday, except saturday, choice of 6 first courses and 6 main courses and a small buffet from local food,cuisine to take as a sideboard for joining the main course.
Staff in the restaurant very polite and friendly.
Roommaids were also very polite and friendly, rooms were cleaned daily with fresh towels.
The outside pool was cleaned daily. No lifeguard at the pool which should be necessary, as it was sometimes very crowdy and chaotic. Paying for deckchairs should be included, but you had to pay € 6.- a day each. At the beach there was no fee for the deckchair.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Hotel has a very good location in front of the sea. There are reliable free Internet access for guests. But before you choose the hotel you should know that air conditioner system doesnt' work properly there. So if you are in the hotel in high season and (or) your room on the west side I guess you won't feel comfortable with average temperature in the room higher than 30 C degrees. I have tried to solve the problem with reception stuff but after several reminders them that my family needs another room or hotel should repair AC system I've got reply: AC is OK but you are, sir, from the northern country and you are accustomed to live with temperature below zero that's the only reason why you complaint.
Breakfast is very poor. Guests should be ready with rudeness in the hotel canteen. Don't try to order an americano. With high likelihood you'll get espresso with tap water.
They like to keep clean spoons and forks on the seat of the chairs. And don't feel shy to demonstrate this to their guests.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are cooler
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We stayed in this hotel in summer of 2007. Good locatin, next to the beach. Me and my husbant had a good room , but the our friends' was small, with a strange smell...dislike. The smell persisted in the lobby :( ... Nice pool...:) small parking place. We were lucky to park our cars! Terrible food. Worse food ever! I could not eat a bit! And we had full board! I apreciate the staff and the waiter in our table ! Poor him... He had to take the dishes full with food! < if i can call that food!>.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ana010891
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I'm just back home from Florida hotel in Jesolo and I have to say that it was a very pleasant holiday!!!
The hotel is situated on the seaside so you just need 1 minute and you are on the beach :) the staff is very kind and the food is good.
From our room, that was nice and clean, we had a great look at the sea!
I reccomend you this hotel, I had a great holiday!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends