New Travel Services Sicily Experts
Review Highlights
Outstanding Company

Found this company online and don't believe I could have done better. We we met at Catania... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
plumber6030
Southampton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Highly recommended!

We used New Travel Service for all our airport transfers as well as transfers from town to town in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sashasoo

All reviews catania airport excellent service the owner transfer service return journey on arrival day trip via email highly recommend this company giardini naxos mt etna these guys flight was delayed visiting sicily always on time few days piazza armerina
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We visited Sicily in April 2018, and booked a transportation from the Catania airport to our hotel in Taormina, and back to the airport. Christian was very friendly and also told us some history tips along the ride. We also booked the Etna & winery tour, and especially the wine tasting in Gambino Vini was spectacular! Definitely the highlight of our holiday. The winery owners were so warm and welcoming and the wine itself tasted wonderful (and the food too). Everything went very smoothly with the New Travel Service and we'll definitely book more tours next time we visit Sicily :)

1  Thank LauraKakkonen
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Christian met us and took us swiftly to our destination and gave us lots of information for our holiday, we were very happy with the service and will certainly use it again when I return to Sicily which I hope won't be too long!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Christian, the owner of New Travel Services in Sicily, is absolutely charming. He drove my friends and I from Taormina to Catania to catch our flight to Pisa. Please use his services: he responds promptly to emails and arrived early for our transport to Catania. His humour is delightful: we would have spent the day with him if we could.

2  Thank Gayle M
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Wonderful transfers between Catania airport and Mazzaro/Taormina. Swiftly and easily organised, plenty of clear communication via email, and a significantly lower price than cited by my hotel to organise transfers. Thoroughly delightful and highly recommended!

2  Thank AmataH
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Right from first making my booking with New Travel I knew this company were good. They answered my email and any requests very quickly. With in minutes I had made my booking and was so easy. The service I received from these guys was excellent, on time, met us at the airport and they had already phoned a head so they knew the way to our apartment. Very pleasant driver. All in all, very professional, very good price, the cheapest I could find for transfers to Taormina. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again in the future. Thank you

2  Thank BeverleyLR