New Travel Services Sicily Experts
Review Highlights
Outstanding Company

Found this company online and don't believe I could have done better. We we met at Catania... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
plumber6030
Southampton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Highly recommended!

We used New Travel Service for all our airport transfers as well as transfers from town to town in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sashasoo

All reviews catania airport excellent service the owner transfer service return journey on arrival day trip via email highly recommend this company giardini naxos mt etna these guys flight was delayed visiting sicily always on time few days piazza armerina
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Christian, the owner of New Travel Services in Sicily, is absolutely charming. He drove my friends and I from Taormina to Catania to catch our flight to Pisa. Please use his services: he responds promptly to emails and arrived early for our transport to Catania. His humour is delightful: we would have spent the day with him if we could.

2  Thank Gayle M
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Wonderful transfers between Catania airport and Mazzaro/Taormina. Swiftly and easily organised, plenty of clear communication via email, and a significantly lower price than cited by my hotel to organise transfers. Thoroughly delightful and highly recommended!

2  Thank AmataH
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Right from first making my booking with New Travel I knew this company were good. They answered my email and any requests very quickly. With in minutes I had made my booking and was so easy. The service I received from these guys was excellent, on time, met us at the airport and they had already phoned a head so they knew the way to our apartment. Very pleasant driver. All in all, very professional, very good price, the cheapest I could find for transfers to Taormina. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again in the future. Thank you

2  Thank BeverleyLR
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We wanted to organise a day trip from Catania to Morgantina, the museum at Aidone, and the villa Romana del Casale, and, after reading the reviews here, booked Christian. We're glad we did - we were able to spend as long as we wanted at each site, at no point feeling hurried. Christian talked interestingly about Sicily on the drive and also took us via a viewpoint and a fountain.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We booked with New travel to see Etna and also to see Alcantara gorge. The day was fantastic. Guide was so knowledgeable. I was not sure about Etna as I am on crutches so unsure if I could go up to the top. Guide advised I stayed at a lower level and my husband went to the top. It was still totally worthwhile for me as I took a train all around the lower level to see craters and visited shops tasting the fire water! This was great as it is quite cold up there and the fire water at 70% alcohol warmed you up. You should definitely take warm clothes and not wear shorts as I did. We then visited Alcantara gorge which was lovely, you can go into the water if you wish and unless you do you won’t get the best pictures of the rocks.
We then returned to Taormina. Great day and a must when visiting sicily.
I would definitely recommend New travel services and I would use them again if I returned to Sicily.