“Perfect start to our holiday”

New Travel Services Sicily Experts
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Christian met us and took us swiftly to our destination and gave us lots of information for our holiday, we were very happy with the service and will certainly use it again when I return to Sicily which I hope won't be too long!

All reviews
"return journey"
in 16 reviews
"day trip"
in 18 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 13 reviews
"always on time"
"piazza armerina"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Christian, the owner of New Travel Services in Sicily, is absolutely charming. He drove my friends and I from Taormina to Catania to catch our flight to Pisa. Please use his services: he responds promptly to emails and arrived early for our transport to Catania. His humour is delightful: we would have spent the day with him if we could.

1  Thank Gayle M
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Wonderful transfers between Catania airport and Mazzaro/Taormina. Swiftly and easily organised, plenty of clear communication via email, and a significantly lower price than cited by my hotel to organise transfers. Thoroughly delightful and highly recommended!

2  Thank AmataH
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Right from first making my booking with New Travel I knew this company were good. They answered my email and any requests very quickly. With in minutes I had made my booking and was so easy. The service I received from these guys was excellent, on time, met us at the airport and they had already phoned a head so they knew the way to our apartment. Very pleasant driver. All in all, very professional, very good price, the cheapest I could find for transfers to Taormina. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again in the future. Thank you

2  Thank BeverleyLR
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We wanted to organise a day trip from Catania to Morgantina, the museum at Aidone, and the villa Romana del Casale, and, after reading the reviews here, booked Christian. We're glad we did - we were able to spend as long as we wanted at each site, at no point feeling hurried. Christian talked interestingly about Sicily on the drive and also took us via a viewpoint and a fountain.