“Evening meals”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We dined here three times, friendly staff good menu with more choice than a lot of the restaurants around there, with quite an extensive pizza menu, but I thoroughly enjoyed swordfish one evening, so a good selection. Litre of house wine 8euros, but they sold it by the half or quarter as well.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We had lunch there. We just wanted a quick bite and felt the pizze or the main courses would be too big so we just ordered the antipasti mix for two. Little did we know: it was enormous! We definitely had a nice lunch (and the staff is quite friendly)

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We visited this pizzeria/restaurant twice on our stay in Leuca,on our first visit we had pizzas which were enormous and very tasty with a litre of local rosato cost under 30 euros,on our second visit my wife had the mussel and clam soup as a starter(what can I say this dish was excellent)I had the Tuna Tartare which was also very good for mains we had a whole roasted sea bass and I had prawn and courgette linguine.The staff on both visits were welcoming and attentive(although their English and my Italian left a lot to be desired)
I would definately recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits Leuca.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The dinner was average. The restaurant was clean. Service good. To their credit the waiter informed us that the gamberoni were frozen but we could have fresh scampi instead.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We visited yesterday which was a bank holiday here in Italy. It was so busy. I would say organised chaos. It was packed full of Italian families which drew us in. The atmosphere was buzzing.

Having just arrived in this area whilst touring we were keen to sit outside but we're told we couldn't despite there being empty seats.

We waited a long time for our food to be served. We wanted to order pizza but was told it was off the menu which was disappointing. This was perhaps because of the holidays. We ordered some peppered mussels to start. They were plentiful and tasty.

For our mains we had the tartiofiolette with sausage. It was delicious. The sauce stuck to the pasta perfectly. Having never had this type of flattened pasta before it was a new experience for us but very very enjoyable. We will be buying some to take home although I am sure we won't be able to create the same taste!

The sparkling White House wine was good.

The food was delicious. We were happy. The service could have been better. The staff were busy but a smile would not have gone amiss!

We paid 42 euro for the meal which included a litre of wine and two large beers. Good value for money.