1,210 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

The pool is definitely the best part about this place. It's a dream. The room was humble but had everything you need. We went during the low-season so it wasn't too busy. The food was good but a little pricy. The staff were great. I would like to return during a bit warmer time maybe late June or early July.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The pool is nice, the breakfast is nice but that is pretty much it.
Do not expect to have Internet connection in the room, when I was doing my check-in someone was complaining that the Internet didn't work in the room and the answer from the front desk was "your room is too far" so I asked if my room was going to be far as well and was told yes so no connection at all and not having internet these days is not acceptable, they must fix this.
The towels in the room were super old with holes in it.
The bedsheets were not clean
They offer shuttle service from/to the beach which is nice but not to the city at night for dinner, it's almost impossible to park in the city and way too far to walk
So overall this will be a 2,5 maximum 3 stars... Sorry to say....

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Juliana R
Reviewed 29 July 2016

I want to point out that the staff were excellent, they tried as best they could to resolve the issues we had. The hotel rooms SHARE a balcony, so prepare to get up close and personal with your neighbours!! The music by the pool was verging on ridiculous, it was so loud all through the evening until 3 am. We were so lucky that our room was just far enough away so we could sleep through the noise. There is no wifi in the rooms which was not made clear when we booked, the signal in communal areas was also very poor. Breakfast was very limited with long queues and no real coffee only a machine. I hate to leave bad reviews but I feel that we were not aware of these issues when we booked. We were hoping for a peaceful few days but we made the wrong choice! Perfect if you are looking for an all night party!!

Room Tip: as far away from the pool as possible
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank emiinz
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I have to say that this was the best wedding wedding venue I have ever been to. Not only was the location great overlooking the sea, but the manager and the whole hotel staff were extremely professional from the minute we all arrived to the moment we left. I have to say I dislike attending weddings but this wedding changed my outlook forever. I would recommend anyone who is thinking about getting married here or wanting a break in south Italy to book this place up! I will be going back when I get the chance.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

1) The pool is nice but that's all: it's always overcrowded and you need to book your seats early in the morning. Almost always loud and horrible music around the pool with the loudspeakers just in front of the babypool of our kids!!
2) The hotel staff is completely unfriendly especially in the restaurant where they refused to let us on for breakfast for 1 minute delay!! Completely non Italian speaking (except reception)
3) Very poor quality and variety of the breakfast
4) No beaches nearby: you need to take the car for at least 15 minutes to find a nice sand beach...
5) Confort of the room is far from a 4 star hotel
Conclusion: doesn't worth more than a 2 star hotel!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family