1,155 results
All reviews tour group large hotel outdoor pool trulli houses on demand evening dinner hotel shuttle fried eggs and bacon lovely hotel remote location hotel runs fantastic spa well maintained gardens a la carte restaurant superb food free shuttle breakfast buffet
Reviewed 17 June 2018

The hotel is very isolated but there is a free shuttle on demand to take you to Alberobello.
My room and the bathroom were good size. I could, with the window open, to hear the beautiful singing birds.
The breakfast was just OK, but the dinners excellent, plenty of food, very tasteful and very nice presented. Congratulations to the chef!! The restaurant and the bar staff was very friendly and welcoming and very professional.
CONTRA The outside pool is near the noisy AC units. The spa prices are high in my opinion (entrance 20EURO). The room and the bathroom were not perfectly cleaned. The rug looked like it was never cleaned. The curtains at the shower were dirty and full of fungus!
The AC was noisy. I have got it off! I could catch the dialogue from the adjacent rooms!

Room Tip: I have no idea! AC is noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Once we got over the surprise at the size of this hotel - it was built as a conference venue, I think, and we had been expecting quaint Trulli and ittle else! - we settled in well and enjoyed our stay.

The room was as you would expect in a modern hotel; spaceous and clean.

Breakfast was abundant and varied and the a-la-carte restaurant offered realy good food. One comment - I know that the chef is esperimenting with new ways of combining the flavours and textures of local produce - which project (as a foodie) I thoroughly approve - but sometimes we felt that he had gone a step too far!

Having said that, his risotto with langostines was just exquisite - you must try it if you visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

At first some of the staff seemed abrupt but warmed after a couple of days, the cleanliness is not 4 star nor is the standard of rooms. Could do with a huge refurbishment to be worthy of the 4 star rating. Lots of coach trips stay here. Breakfast was lovely. Good base to explore from if you hire a car. The pool is very clean. Some building work going on during our stay but they weren’t overly noisy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Spent two nights at this countryside hotel in Alberobello. Beautiful trullis on site which you can stay in. Nice restaurant, pool and grounds. Comfortable rooms. It's 4 miles to historic Alberobello. One downfall and not much else in the immediate area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Room 251 was great. The view was superb overlooking an estate and the trulli. Hotel was a gem in a rural area outside of Alberobello. The staff and breakfast were wonderful. Internet was great. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Room 251 had a great view of an estate and the trulli
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple