All reviews yogurt sant' angelo thermal water the bus his son enjoyed our stay angela sleep sweets island views ischia kindness bath relaxation bay
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Me and my friends had the opportunity to spend the first weekend of June here and I must say this was a most relaxing weekend!! Lovely atmosphere, excellent service, warm and hospitable people.. Not to be missed!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This hotel is in a great location. The town of Sant'Angelo was walking distance, and the bus stopped in front of the hotel. The family who owns it and works there were exceptionally nice. Had a great time!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My stay at Hotel Residence Sant’Angelo was like being a queen for three days. Giuseppe and his son Sonny were not only charming but were extremely kind. They truly treated me like royalty going out of their way to help me, to take care of my needs and to find ways to make my stay better than I could have asked for or imagined. And most importantly not only did they treat me like royalty they made me feel at home, like part of the family. They are truly a special family and I hope you’ll have the chance to meet them. It is a place of relaxation, restoration and inspiration. The pool is a thermal bath and between that and a long sleep on a deck chair after a good glass of white wine and a caprese salad I felt brand new. Giuseppe has traveled the world but has retained a contagious enthusiasm for Ischia and will take the time to sit down with you and help you plan your best trip to this island. Breakfast is amazing...sweets that are like pillows of clouds, bread from a wood fired oven, tomatoes from their garden, boiled eggs, yogurt, etc., everything you need to get ready for a great day in Ischia. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Giuseppe and Sonny!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank cmr1967
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Thank you very much to you Giuseppe, Angela and Sanny, it was really nice to be in your hotel for few days. We will come back again and again!!
This hotel is clean, cosy, with a nice view, near the beach and good restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lycurgue S
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Giuseppe (the owner) is the most friendly person in Italy ever.
He is so helpful in all your question and a wonderful person.
The breakfast with its fresh tomatoes and oranges out of his garden is delicious.
The view from the breakfast area is stunning.
The hot therme pool is so relaxing and guarantees you a good sleep after.

The bus station is just in front of the hotel. And the city center of San Angelo is
in 5 minutes walking distance.

We enjoyed our stay very much and are looking forward to once come back again.
Thank you Giuseppe.