“Hidden Gem”

Negombo Thermal Park
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Lacco Ameno
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I am not sure what I expected when I went but this really blew me away. There are a series of thermal baths of different styles and temperatures. It was both fascinating and fun. Well worth a visit. I would recommend you visit earlier rather than later as it looks like it is popular with locals. Also young children can play in the main pool but not visit the termal baths

2  Thank Alexander G
Write a ReviewReviews (2,701)
All reviews
in 4 reviews
"euros per person"
"swimming pool"

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable day at the Negombo Thermal Park. There are a selection of pools up to 38 degrees c around the beach and a number of plunge pools on various levels as you ascend the surrounding cliffs.
Get there early if you want a sun bed and try to beat the rush which starts about midday at the cafe. Staff all very polite and helpful.
N.B. don’t wear anything white, lockers €20 deposit.

1  Thank Oliver M
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We are a family of five.I am a grandmother & wished my daughter & 3 grandchildren to experience Negombo. NEVER have I been so ANGERED & UPSET at the treatment I received from the EXTREMELY IGNORANT, BAD-MANNERED & INSOLENT FISHWIFE at the entrance.I was asked for £102.69 for the entrance fee for 1/4 day, to then be told that I could not pay by credit card. The DAY BEFORE I had specifically asked if I could pay by credit card & was told CERTAINLY by the same girl. When I questioned her about this, she immediately went to the attack and told me to calm down. Then after she had made me feel utterly humiliated, she told me that I could pay at the office. Which was only a few steps away. She ruined the entire day for me. I notice that other people have complained about this impertinent disrespectful woman. I certainly will NEVER recommend Negombo to anyone.
Apart from the fact that it was dirty, dangerous and overcrowded and the water in the pools turned my granddaughter's white bikini brown and not even bleach will shift it.
I would urge the director of this facility to take a close look at the impertinent and disrespectful
staff he has in his employ.
The signage is dreadful and staff ignore visitor's queries.
Go to Poseidon instead....much superior.

3  Thank Angela M
Reviewed 11 August 2018

A very good to spend your day in summer,
Not only sun,sand,sea but also a thermal park which is not common.
You can experience many different water baths and have a very nice time with the family,
And unlike most of the waterparks, it is very clean.

1  Thank MuratBalmumcu
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The park Negombo offers a lot of pools each of ones designed for specific functions: relaxation, prevention and care of rheumatism, blood circulation stimulation, elimination of toxins, not to mention massages to care your body skin. You can make use of the different temperatures of pools according to the wellbeing and pleasure. Beautiful gardens surrounded the pools and the beach.