“Thermal pools in a beautiful setting ”

Negombo Thermal Park
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Lacco Ameno
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable day at the Negombo Thermal Park. There are a selection of pools up to 38 degrees c around the beach and a number of plunge pools on various levels as you ascend the surrounding cliffs.
Get there early if you want a sun bed and try to beat the rush which starts about midday at the cafe. Staff all very polite and helpful.
N.B. don’t wear anything white, lockers €20 deposit.

1  Thank Oliver M
Write a ReviewReviews (2,704)
All reviews
in 4 reviews
"euros per person"
"swimming pool"

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We are a family of five.I am a grandmother & wished my daughter & 3 grandchildren to experience Negombo. NEVER have I been so ANGERED & UPSET at the treatment I received from the EXTREMELY IGNORANT, BAD-MANNERED & INSOLENT FISHWIFE at the entrance.I was asked for £102.69 for the entrance fee for 1/4 day, to then be told that I could not pay by credit card. The DAY BEFORE I had specifically asked if I could pay by credit card & was told CERTAINLY by the same girl. When I questioned her about this, she immediately went to the attack and told me to calm down. Then after she had made me feel utterly humiliated, she told me that I could pay at the office. Which was only a few steps away. She ruined the entire day for me. I notice that other people have complained about this impertinent disrespectful woman. I certainly will NEVER recommend Negombo to anyone.
Apart from the fact that it was dirty, dangerous and overcrowded and the water in the pools turned my granddaughter's white bikini brown and not even bleach will shift it.
I would urge the director of this facility to take a close look at the impertinent and disrespectful
staff he has in his employ.
The signage is dreadful and staff ignore visitor's queries.
Go to Poseidon instead....much superior.

3  Thank Angela M
Reviewed 11 August 2018

A very good to spend your day in summer,
Not only sun,sand,sea but also a thermal park which is not common.
You can experience many different water baths and have a very nice time with the family,
And unlike most of the waterparks, it is very clean.

1  Thank MuratBalmumcu
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The park Negombo offers a lot of pools each of ones designed for specific functions: relaxation, prevention and care of rheumatism, blood circulation stimulation, elimination of toxins, not to mention massages to care your body skin. You can make use of the different temperatures of pools according to the wellbeing and pleasure. Beautiful gardens surrounded the pools and the beach.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We go back to this gorgeous garden with several thermal pools every time we go to Ischia. The thermal park is very well kept, there is a lot of shaded areas and a beautiful terrace by the sea. The restaurant is also good. All staff is very attentive. There is a good selection of pools at various temperatures (from 30 to 38), one hot and cold pool for the full body and one for the feet, a jaccuzzi, sea water pools, massage showers and sauna. It's less crowded during the week than on weekends.

2  Thank Octopus713