“Our French Immersion Program in Sancerre”

Coeur de France Ecole de Langues
More attraction details
Owner description: Coeur de France Ecole de Langues is a French immersion language school providing French instruction in Sancerre, France. Coeur de France specializes in programs for adults and families. Our French language programs are taught at all levels, in groups or private individual classes. Courses available from 1 week or as many as 8 weeks.Located just 2 hours south of Paris, access is easy via train or car. Classes are taught in 16th century chateau in Sancerre. Self-catering apartment accommodation is also available in the chateau and within a few minutes of school.Cultural excursions are a vital part of our program and include visits to castles, winetastings in Sancerre wineries, visits to goat cheese farms, French home-style cooking class. Nearby extracurricular activities in Sancerre include aerial tour of Loire Valley vineyards and castles, biking, horse riding, canoeing on Loire....
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I had an amazing time at our French immersion program at the Coeur de France School. The instructors were fantastic and really helped us become more proficient in the language. After a rough start on day 1, where I was overwhelmed with the level of the class, they put together a more basic class with one other student and provided instruction more to our level. They wanted to assure that I had a great experience while at the school, and I did. In addition, the accommodations were excellent, and located in the same building as the school. We had a nice roomy flat with a full kitchen. We were able to walk around town to get cheese, baguettes, meats, and wine to bring back to our room for food. Plus there were excellent restaurants within walking distance. Also we enjoyed meeting the other students at the school, and had two people in the program that live 15 minutes from our house back in the US. The excursions during our free time were great as well and well worth the nominal additional cost. We really enjoyed the cooking class we had in our flat and eating together with our fellow students. I would highly recommend the program. The only thing that I regret is not staying another week to really lock in the language. Next trip I would like to do two weeks.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
390grc, Owner at Coeur de France Ecole de Langues, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Bonjour !
Thank you for your thoughtful review of your experience at Coeur de France. Staff and I look forward to welcoming you and your husband for a longer stay someday!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"intermediate level"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What could be better than an experience of learning and growth in a beautiful place, among kind, smart people? I returned home refreshed, energized and empowered with my new French-speaking skills! I hope the return very soon.

Bonjour,
Marianne, the staff and I are delighted that you enjoyed your experience at Coeur de France and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The small class sizes and a wonderful teacher, Valerie, made for a terrific experience. Don't miss it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
390grc, Owner at Coeur de France Ecole de Langues, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for review!

Wishing you continued success in your French studies,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A friend and I spent 2 weeks at Coeur de France in April 2018 and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. I met a lot of nice people there who share my passion for French language and lifestyle. The school is expertly run and the faculty are wonderful. Students work hard but in a relaxed environment where much progress is made in a short amount of time. I would highly recommend this program.

1  Thank richardmoore2001

Bonjour,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. All the team hope to welcome you back again someday!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great choice for a personable & personal language-learning experience. I took 2 years of French in high school, so was slightly more than a true beginner; class was paced, structured to our level; only 2 people in our group, so literally one-to-one in a group class. Be prepared to work hard. School strategy is to speak only French to students & students are expected to be in

Bonjour !
Thank you for reviewing you experience at Coeur de France. It was a pleasure having you with us -- Marianne and I hope to welcome you back again sometime!