“A unique house for sure!”
other travellers have booked this property
The lovely private and heated pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The lovely private and heated pool
Chez Moge enjoys a private pool and gardens ... rare at Domme!
The single bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Basse911
Hanko, Finland
“A unique house for sure!”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Our week in and around Domme was the best week of the summer of 2016 for our family. An important part in this was played by an absolutely unique house in Domme; Chez Moge. The week happened to be quite hot so having a pool (which is not that common in Domme) was fabulous. It is quite pricey; weekly rate for that week in July was 1900 € but as we were two families sharing we could just afford it. I should say the quite high cost is the thing that makes me give four stars and not the full five ones.
But as always; I will also try to bring out some parts that were not perfect AND attach a bunch of pictures too; they usually tell more than many words.
If you are allergic, like hay fever type, then you should be aware.. the old textiles and furniture made my nose running and especially one of the old sofas was very bad for me! : ) We did some cooking too and I am not that miserable on technology.. but the kitchen stove here was crazy! More simple "on-off" machinery for me please!
French front doors and their locking systems are not easy either we found out.. I think one would need a few days of "French front doors and their locks" school first before going on holiday.. ; ) but for real; doors that are that complicated could be a problem if for instance there would be a fire and people are in panic.
Last thing I will nag about is the wifi.. it was probably good a few years ago but nowadays when every phone and tablet "needs" Internet it didn't quite cope with it.
Nevertheless; I would recommend Chez Moge in a heartbeat for anyone who thinks they can afford it; it is a fantastic house! Just look at the pictures.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The feel of history combined with modern technology
Liked least: Hard choice between the stove and the front door ; )
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing