“Beautiful Vacation Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Gardenia is our own personal home, which we rent sometimes. It has a private pool & is on the ocean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our location
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

707James
Thailand
“Beautiful Vacation Home”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

The home has everything anyone could reasonably expect and more I would be happy to stay there in the future. The gardens are very well maintained as is the private pool which has a children's pool along the whole length of one side. The home is located a short drive from the Ferry Terminal and is quiet and peaceful. The drive into town is interesting as the road is steep with numerous bends and takes approximately 25 minutes.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I have young children and when they are happy so am I they enjoyed the stay.
Liked least: I cannot think of anything that I particularly disliked.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Warrington
Reviewed 22 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
epsom
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Bangkok
Reviewed 19 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing