“Gorgeous View!”

Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I love going to the snowflex just for the view! The lodge is super nice and it is fun to just people watch. Snowflex has specials if you keep a check online too :)

All reviews
"lesson"
in 5 reviews
"trampoline"

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Complex is very modern and nice and clean. We ran on the trails by the unit. Very nice and challenging.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The tubing is lots of fun. there is a short and long run. Snowboarding and skiing is on artificial turf and takes a moment to get used to it. It is not a long run but it offers many features, including rails and jumps.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Brought my 13 year old daughter here as she wanted to learn how to snowboard. It was 20 degrees so there were very few people and no wait. The instructor was very patient and the lesson and equipment rental more than reasonable. She spent 2 hours on the beginner slope before she got tired. We only used the beginner slope and not the steep mountain run behind the lodge. The lodge was as one would expect it at a ski resort with a good fire, nice seating areas and TVs to watch. The cafe was not very well stocked but I guess it’s because they were not busy. Just had hot chocolate and candy.

That said, the trampoline was not assembled and the tube area looked like it needed maintenance. It’s a kids tubing area and looked pretty tame. All the staff were very friendly. I was sitting outside watching my daughter and with the weather so cold, my phone could not hold a charge so they showed me where the outlets were so I could charge my phone to take photos and watch my daughter.

Overall a great time was had on the beginner slope. She was not ready for the advanced area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 December 2017

My family had a great time at the Snowflex. We had not heard of it until very recently and were excited to go. Our time there was for an hour and we tubed for the whole duration. They have activities for all ages; however we were at the two larger tubing areas. Both were great and time flew by. We got about 4 to 5 trips down before our hour was up.

One tip would be to admire the lodge after you use up your time. We spent about 10 minutes there and enjoying the incredible views first and lost time. We probably could have gotten 1 to 3 more trips down.

It is a great concept with the snowless slides down on the tube and I saw the snow boarders having a great time too. It is something I would take my family too again.