“a favorite!”
Review of Tuscarora Mill

Tuscarora Mill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscarora Mill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 247 Restaurants in Leesburg
Price range: US$31 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Loudoun & Harrison
Transit: Loudoun Transit stops at Harrison & Loudoun
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is always excellent. Food, Service, and Ambiance. Menu has something for everyone and is a favorite of mine for Brunch and special birthday celebrations. Garden Room is beautiful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent meal! Service was attentive and helpful. The meal we ordered was cooked perfectly and delicious. I have visited Leesburg and few times and each time I go to this place because I know I'll enjoy a wonderful meal. The atmosphere is also charming with the mill antiques displayed about. I would highly recommend going and ordering anything off the menu. Yum and more Yum

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had brunch today with family. They have a varied selection of brunch food and great service
We had 2 wheelchair diners and they accommodated them wonderfully

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Service and drinks excellent, some of the food wasn’t the best however it was worth it. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

What an exquisitely happy meal! We had oysters (dozen, east coast, raw) and pâté; both were stupendous. Server was charming, affable and highly solicitous. We opted for specials: I had the lamb shank which simply melted off the bone. The sides were delicious Brüssel sprouts and a mix with butternut squash. My husband enjoyed the flank steak with mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. It was all wonderful. Greatest meal ever, thank you, chef!!!
We'll be back!!!