“A Local's Cheers”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The Breeze is like Cheers, in Herndon. it is a local's bar, where the bartender, Tony knows you and you know him, and you probably will see some other folks you know. The atmosphere is homey sports bar, not fancy - but comfortable. The food is always excellent, with generous portions and the draft beer is always cold.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

This restaurant is excellent, the food is very tasty and it has specials everyday. Wednesday lunch is my preferred time, they have 1/2 price on all burgers which are delicious, big and tasty.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Although I saw mix reviews for this place, I decided to give it a try because, hey, nobody can mess up Italian/Mediterranean food, right? We were so wrong, the marinara sauce with pasta was awful, the calzone was very dough-ey (almost raw), the chicken a la Mediterranean was greasy, almost too over seasoned, and the veggie complement which was green beans appeared to be canned beans seasoned right before serving. All in all, not recommended and not planing to visit this place again. The kitchen seems to be missing a good chef and good food quality control. The place seems dated. I rather spend my money in Europa (nearby).

2  Thank viajera_reston
TheBreezeMed, Owner at Mediterranean Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your detailed feedback. We are sorry if the food you received was not prepared properly - we always want our meals to be true to authentic Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. We will take your comments regarding our pasta, calzones, chicken, and green beans into consideration. We are always looking to improve, and we would like to learn more about your experience. Please don't hesitate to email us at info@medbreezeva.com if you would like to discuss this matter further. Thank you!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Very nice place and food is very tasty, the portions are a bit small. Service is really good, place is fun for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I was greeted as I walked in the door. The smell was amazing. I was looking for karaoke and the gentleman not only told me if was upstairs but actually walked upstairs with me since I'd never been there before.
I was meeting friends and since I was eating light I ordered calamari to share. It was delicious. I got the spicy sauce.
My friends ordered the steak and salad bar special for a very reasonable 11.99. Another friend ordered a pasta dish. No complaints from anyone. In fact they were all raving about the great food.
The drinks were equally nice. I'm hooked after one visit.

1  Thank LaRonda0