Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$95
US$90
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Hyatt Regency Dulles(Herndon)(Great Value!)
US$156
Hyatt.com
US$110
Courtyard by Marriott Herndon Reston(Herndon)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$107
US$87
Priceline
1,918 results
All reviewsthe executive loungedulles airportjunior suiteoxlarge hotelunited airlinesfront desk staffevery half hourair and space museumdc areafree shuttlefitness centershuttle servicewinstoncardinalamyflight
Reviewed 21 June 2016

The reservation process is a sales and marketing nightmare. Passed around to three people just to make a reservation and listen to a sales pitch. The toll free number had to be dialed 5 times just to get through.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

This is my forever hotel when I am in the Herndon area. Last week I left a ring in the room, I called and it was turned in. I was so pleased. Jose FA thanks so much :) I am a HILTON traveler, with 2 restaurants , a nice concierge lounge and covered parking you cannot go wrong.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Donna M
DullesCustServMgr, General Manager at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback in a review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and are a returning guest. I am delighted your ring was returned! I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Dulles area!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

I was there on business travel to attend a conference held at the hotel. Since the hotel has an airport shuttle, I did not have to rent a car. They also have a nice restaurant. Some of my colleagues had newly remodeled rooms and mine was adequate but it definitely needed an upgrade to its amenities.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 20 June 2016

business hotel, nice lobby, the guest rooms could benefit from update. as a solo traveler, I did not like long circular hallway nor the shared access door on BOTH sides off my hotel room. room service provided hotel fare without having to join others in the bar.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback in a review! We take your comments and concerns very seriously. I am glad you enjoyed some aspects of your stay but am sorry you were not completely satisfied with your room accommodations in regards to the adjoining doors. I do hope we are able to exceed your expectations in the future if you return to the Dulles Area.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

The lovely lady who checked me in could not have been any kinder or more gracious. She went out of her way to be of assistance to me. Once in the room, I found out to be large, clean and comfy. Very, very happy with my decision to stay here.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback in a review! We are delighted our staff was so accommodating. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Dulles area!