“!!!*** Its A Nightmare ***!!!”

Paradise Biryani Pointe
Ranked #103 of 244 Restaurants in Herndon
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I choose to have my Birthday Party there on May 1st 2018 and they have destroyed my party it was the most horrible party I have had in my 33 years. We were almost 18-20 people the person came and start taking order without any pen and paper. Then after repeated request he brought pen and paper and start writing. After taking everyone's order he realized he massed up everything so for the third time then he started taking order again.
After taking order he vanished. I literally had to clean the table myself, after 20 min we finished our appetizer. Never refilled water glasses.
Then after another 1 hour or so he started bringing food 1st plate came out at say at 9:30 or 10 and at 11:30 still 3 of my guest were waiting for their food.
I have requested several employee and the one were serving us to take drink order yet no one bothers to take the order. We waited 10-15 min after we had our main dish for spoons and napkins.
A Biryinai House did not had Mutton Biriyani and no Mango lassi. 4-5 order of Mutton curry had only bone no meat at all and still I was charged for it.
Not only me any of my friends and family never going that restaurant but they can never remove the humiliation I had to face in my own Birthday Party.
In short the restaurant is a mass and a nightmare. Not even Gordon Ramsay can fix it.
My number is 7187153373

Reviewed 21 October 2017

All dishes were too tasty and best restaurant in Virginia. Tried many food places for best Indian cuisine, not at all satisfied then this Paradise Biryani Pointe is Awesome place to taste everything.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I went there twice and at both times the food was average not enough to qualify it as a must-go restaurant. if you are nearby and want an Indian dish you could go. I thought the Dum Briyani was below average.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

This place although slightly expensive does provide some interesting array of choices.
I loved the way the cut mirchi Chaat was put together.
KaanDhahari and Veggie biriyanI were tied for both so yummy and offered that unique taste that is hard to recreate at home.
Will go there again for sure.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Visited this place with friends after a visit to the Air and Space museum. We were pretty hungry after walking through the museum for many hours. Loved the Indian - taste here. We were all vegetarians and had samosa chaat, salty lassi, mango lassi, chai, veg biryani and paav bhaji. All of the food had authentic Indian taste. We had to choose from three spice levels. They are true to Indian standards.

You need to place an order at the counter and wait for it to be server at your table. The staff was friendly and co-operative.

2  Thank Krupa G