“Birthday meal”

Stone's Cove Kitbar
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone's Cove Kitbar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 243 Restaurants in Herndon
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunrise Valley
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I loved it. We went there not knowing much just that it was 2nd in tripadvisor for Herndon. We lucked out and her Birthday fell on Wednesday, when bottles of wine are half off. We had the meatloaf as an appetizer and flat breads for desert they both were delicious. We got strawberry sliders for desert and weren't too impressed but overall we had an amazing experience and loved the friendly chefs and great food.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Great place to hang out with a friend. The place is lively and everyone is having a good time. It is quite busy so I highly recommend making a reservation. Fortunately, they are on OpenTable. You can sit and watch the action in the kitchen or request a table. We had a high top that was by a window where we were able to talk and still observe all the action. For dinner my guest had my favorite sandwich, a French Dip. Theirs had plenty of tender meat, but we both felt a baguette would have been a better bread choice then ciabatta. I had the Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps which packed a bit of heat and came plated with an impressive amount of do it yourself toppings. It was a good size portion and could be an entire meal or shared as a starter with one or two friends. Parking is plentiful and free.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I hosted a few colleagues at this neat concept, half bar half restaurant. The steak Cobb was amazing, and other folks enjoyed the fish tacos and the bbq. On a Monday at lunch it was full of the office crowd but we could still carry good conversation. The staff was very attentive, even when I annoyingly needed four refills on my tea. Will be coming back when in the area again for sure.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere here, it was our first time. My husband and I shared the chicken fajita tacos and Bayou French Dip. For dessert we had the Drunken Strawberry sliders and each had a couple cocktails. All the food was very good and we enjoyed watching all of the chefs running around getting dishes prepared. The service was good and staff was friendly! There was one area they fell really short though. When the tacos came out my husband grabbed one as did I. About 2 bites I put my taco down and realized there was a long hair across my taco and the other one still on the tray. Not mine because I have really short hair. OK gross, but I get it stuff happens. I discretely called the server over and showed him the problem. They apologized and took the tacos away and shortly returned with a new dish, that wad it. I would have expected them to have at least offered to comp our dessert or something to make us want to come back. Ive had much lesser grade resturants do the right thing for a bad experience. Sad they missed the opportunity to do the right thing. It did kind of gross me out after I realized I had and extra ingredient I was chomping down on. Otherwise I would have rated the place a 5. The new tacos were delicious and hair free.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Naked Wings can never go wrong! I love their food and bring a new friend to try it out often. I been coming here for over 3 years now. Try the sangria....and if you do know what you want to eat, ask your friendly servers and cooks. They're glad to suggest something great.