“Rafael Rocks! Going back for second”

Stone's Cove Kitbar
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone's Cove Kitbar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 243 Restaurants in Herndon
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunrise Valley
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Our server Rafael was the best! From the moment we walked in to paying the bill. This place is great, the kitchen is in the bar, they cook in front of you! The drinks are splendid and strong for happy hour. We wanted to taste everything on the menu. Needless to say we are going back again to try more. We are only in town for 2 days and this is the place we want to eat both days!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Being as I am not a big drinker don't look to my reviews for those purposes. I arrived around 430, happy hour is from 2-6. Their HH menu is looked like most places. We were celebrating a co-workers new job so there were about 10 ppl in our party. There was no big table available so we had one corner and sort of rotated. I ordered the pulled pork sliders minus the coleslaw, add pickles and I must say the were pretty damn good! They cook them right out in the open, behind the bar hence kitbar title featured. I had an aha moment while sitting there lol... They do NOT other french fries at all which I hate! Ben was our server and honestly after our initial orders he disappeared so other people were helping us, not sure why that is but after about an hour he returned.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Eat here on business about 4 times a year. Menu is on your place mat, a little limited, but all food eaten here is really good. somewhat like an upscale diner, with the kitchen in the middle of the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have been to this restaurant a few times and I have had really good food. The service, except for one occasion, has always been wonderful. The servers are really attentive. The menu here is limited, but that makes it easier for me to make choices.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I'd give 5 stars for the service: attentive, quick, and efficient. Thank you.

Can quite honestly say that the burger they serve here is like nothing I've ever had before or want to have again.

On the menu it looks very normal: a burger with usual lettuce, onion and their in-house sauce.

But... it comes server within a steamed bun. Soggy bread basically. I would have complained but my wife told me that I'd sound like my mother so I didn't.

So basically, it's a burger inside a soggy bread roll served with a bag of BBQ flavor potato chips. Disgustingly awful. Appreciate it's only 10 bucks, but if it's going to be awful for that money then there needs to be a warning on the menu that says "Burger. What do you expect for 10 bucks?"