All reviewsoutback steakhousechoice hotelsyogurtdecent hotelfree breakfastrental carbreakfast roomfront desk staff was very friendlythe king size bedfree shuttlecoffee makerdefinitely stay here againhotel is cleanwe've stayednice breakfasthotel shuttleshort stay
Reviewed 19 August 2015

This one was overpriced and the time we opened the room a cellar smell blew on our face, Lucky enough did we find a room service lady to borrow a room freshener. The bathroom was okay with clean looking towels and the linen was okay. But the room carpet though it looked near, the feel of it was a bit sticky to the feet.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2015

I chose this hotel because it was close to family I was visiting in Reston. I was familiar with this area as I lived here years ago. So I was expecting a great value with the price I paid for the Hotel and not to add the free Breakfast. The Hotel was Clean, but the room, 107 I stayed in had a stale smell to it, The Carpet was worn and looked like it had seen better years. The Breakfast was just OK and since it was free no need to complain at all!. A modest upgrade to the furnishings and lobby will help a great deal.

Room Tip: Great value if you are visiting the Metro DC area, especially DC in particular.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one day, on our way back to Massachusetts from myrtle Beach SC. The hotel is very clean,beds were conforttable bathroom big and very clean, the staff is very friendly nothing fancy but is decent hotel. Free breakfast. And only 30 minutes or less from the Washington atractions

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Good value. My room clean, attractive, comfortable, including bed. Breakfast substantial. Hotel half full, Wed night, midsummer. Patrons in breakfast room blue-collar types. Hotel quiet by day and night. Adjoining property has conv. store and bank. About a block away are Safeway, McDonald's, Kaymart and a dozen restaurants.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Venturesome
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I had to book a room last minute for our friends from out of town. The prices are pretty good for last minute booking. It's located near a shopping center which is pretty good if you're hungry and not willing to drive too far for food. The service checking in was not bad at all. Very friendly staff. The room is what you would expect from Comfort Inn. Average.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family