Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
US$117
US$110
Hotels.com
US$100
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$107
US$87
Hyatt Regency Dulles(Herndon)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$156
Hyatt.com
Courtyard by Marriott Herndon Reston(Herndon)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
US$126
Hyatt.com
1,264 results
All reviewsgeorge and marthatwo swansmade to order breakfastfront deskevening receptionfree happy hourdulles airportfrench toastbreakfast was deliciousomeletbreakfast staffexcellent hotelthe entire staffexcellent staybusiness traveldc areathe shuttle driver
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Clean and beautiful. I felt very comfortable going to sleep. I will look for a Hilton Hotel, Embassy Suite for my next trip. Friendly service at breakfast and the manager's hour. Breakfast wad delicious and fantastic. Breakfast made to order. I had my daily oatmeal and the coffee was normal...delicious.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2016

The Arrival at the Hotel makes it feel magical with it's swans, yes, live swans as you check in into your room. A very special touch. Rooms are spacious with a special touch and comfy. Breakfast is delicious, made as requested. Great experience. Great service. Relaxing for families and or business. Overall a wonderful place for all ages. Will definitely be back!!! Loved It!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Front desk staff sets the mood with common courtesy and efficiency at check in. Fresh water infused with lemons or cucumbers in lobby. I had a room on third floor near the elevator that was quiet. Breakfast was opened on time with made to order omelette station.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Hotel is nice but seems to be in a 1980's time warp. I'm sure it was cutting edge when built but is now in need of an update. Rooms and public spaces were average at best. Staff was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear Bainbridge1166:

Thank you for the honest feedback. I am sorry that you feel that our hotel feels like the 1980's as it was just renovated this year. I do thank you for the nice feedback about the service and our team!

We look forward to your next stay with us!

At your service,

Luis Kuglitsch

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I stayed here due to the proximity to the Hilton Conference Center just a few miles down the road. By the time I was making reservations for a business conference, the group discounted rate at the Hilton was not available, and I found that the Embassy Suites was significantly cheaper AND offered free breakfast and evening reception. I had my car, so driving to the Hilton a few miles away for the conference was not an issue, but I found out that the Embassy shuttle driver would have also taken me and picked me up if I needed a ride. This truly had to be one of the most enjoyable hotel experiences I've ever had. The lobby and atrium area were lovely, and the entire staff was awesome, especially Ric the shuttle driver, the gentleman who worked the breakfast area, and the reception bartender. The choices for morning breakfast were larger than most complimentary breakfasts, but the best part was that it was made to order, meaning fresh and hot. The evening reception included free drinks and snacks between 5:30 and 7:30, which was unbelievable, and it appeared to include any type of alcoholic drink they had. I personally had two glasses of wine. I'm not sure how they can afford to do that, but it was a nice touch. I would definitely go back and would highly recommend. The only comment I would add is that while the live swans look beautiful in the atrium lobby, I did start feeling bad for them and wishing they had a bigger area to swim in, but perhaps they will live longer lives as compared to living in the wild. P.S.- the metro station was a few miles away, but the shuttle service was readily available to take me, and they came and picked me up after 10:30 pm when I called for pick-up.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business