“Amazing Bolivian Food”
Review of Luzmila's Cuisine

Luzmila's Cuisine
Ranked #80 of 410 Restaurants in Falls Church
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The place iappears as small when one enters. There is a separate section to sit down. Great food. The salteñas are very tasty. They have a large menu.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I drove 30 minutes away to get some salteñas. This is my first time there. But I made the sacrifice because of the great reviews that I read. I was not dissapointed. I am Bolivian so I know what salteñas are supposed to taste like. They were juicy and a nice size. This is very authentic flavor unlike other places where they try to imitate the flavor. I will definitely be coming back even though it is far from me. I give the salteñas a 10 +

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 April 2017

The saltenas here are simply outstanding. I have eaten saltenas in Bolivia many, many times and the saltenas at Luzmilla's are as good as I have every had there. The other dishes here are fine as well, but the saltenas are out of this world! The service is always friendly and the atmosphere is very pleasant and authentic. Overall, a great experience.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Luzmila's is so delicious! I read about it online and it's just a few streets down from where I live...loving empanadas, i had to try it out. We went on a sunday evening and it was busy but not too crowded at all. My boyfriend got the milanesa de res (breaded thin steak) and i got the chuletas de cerdo (pork chops). The milanesa was definitely different than anything we've ever tasted but it was really good, though i loved my pork chops. When you eat in, they give your table a basket of their fresh bread and butter which is simply fantastic. We also ordered a chicken saltena as an appetizer. It was so much food, a really good deal, we had to bring half home. The rice has something different about it than normal rice I can make at home. I don't know if it's filled with butter or some light seasoning but it is so good! We ended up coming back for lunch 2 Days Later to get more bread, saltenas, and try the humintas. You can't go wrong!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

My wife is from Bolivia and we come here whenever we are in town. The food is authentic and amazing. If you have never tried Bolivian food try it! I recommend the chicharron or the sopa de mani. Also saltenas are a must have! The peach drink is very good and is made with a dried peach and spices.