“Not great”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

The food was ok. The service was poor. I asked for refried beans but never got it. I wanted dessert and showed him what I wanted to eat there but he packed it up to go. Then came home and never received the dessert. I got chips instead. I understand that some do not speak English well but I think they need to be more mindful of what customers are asking. I was very disappointed that I didnt get my dessert. Wont be going back!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (115)

Reviewed 11 December 2019

I mostly enjoyed my dinner here. I may go again and try something different. it is well recommended by co-workers.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Three of us went on a Sunday afternoon. Fast service and empty place.

Two of us had our choice of luncheon specials with taco, chile relleno, and burrito or enchilada. Both meals were passable but nothing to write home about. Another had a chicken dish that tasted as if it had cream of chicken soup as a sauce and one of the chunks of chicken was grizzled. She barely touched the meal except for a guacamole salad that accompanied it.

The chips with the standard white and red Salsas, and an extra spicy salsa we requested, turned out to be the best part of our meals. We asked for a second bowl of chips and it arrived quickly.

We will not be returning here.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 15 October 2019

The best Mexican food in Virginia, they make this white dipping sauce for your tortilla chips, amazing! Best chicken chimichangas ever! Very nice and very clean also

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 21 September 2019

Always consistent food. I have been going to this place since it was a hole in the wall with maybe seating for 30 people. I haven't ever had a bad meal. The service is good and the fresh made guacamole is wonderful.

Date of visit: September 2019