Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
PricelineUS$134
ZenHotels.comUS$135
TravelocityUS$134
Orbitz.comUS$134
1,315 results
All reviews whole foods full kitchen fire pit great hotel outside patio great stay king suite home away from home shuttle service great amenities complimentary breakfast rooms are spacious the breakfast area fitness center uva dishwasher sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2020

Second time staying here. I like it. Clean and well kept. Staff is generally nice. Breakfast staff (this year during covid and last year) can be a bit curt at times, though they will definitely get you what you need. I'm assuming they're stressed out &/or overworked.

The back patio area is wonderful, especially in chilly weather. Multiple fire pits, plenty of seating. All common areas are clean and maintained.

Just a heads up for vacationers, this hotel usually has a number of patients and families waiting for or undergoing medical procedures at UVA. As well as a number of people with dogs. Not a big deal to us, but it's something to be aware of.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dp9798
Brandie Houchens, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2020

Thank you so much,Dp9798, for your 5 star review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and loved your clean room as well as the fire pits on the back patio. We are thrilled that you had a nice stay and we can't wait to give you a "warm welcome" back in the future! –Brandie

Reviewed 25 November 2020

Due to the COVID (yes, everything is due to the COVID) I drive from Pittsburgh to North Carolina for work. On the trip home I usually stop in Charlottesville. This is far and away the nicest Hilton property I've every stayed at minus resort hotels. Normally this is the point in the review where I tell you that everything is great at Hilton but something is missing or not working. Not here, this place has it all. I stayed in a king suite .... enormous room, enormous kitchen, and perfect room layout. The TV is visible from every place in the room. Parking is plentiful. Staff was great. Want to find a place to eat ... there are many within walking distance. If you need to stat in this city then stay here. My only complaint is that I only stayed for one night. I will be back!!!

Room tip: I stayed on the second floor in a king suite.
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brandie Houchens, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Thank you so much,Jason, for your amazing review - we give your compliments five stars as well! We are so happy that you had a great time with us and loved our location and convenient access, the clean facility, your spacious suite, and other amenities. It's also wonderful to hear you found our staff to be great - we will surely pass along your kind words to them. We are thrilled that we helped make your stay a pleasant one and we can't wait to welcome you back to see us again on your next trip, stay safe! –Brandie

Reviewed 26 October 2020

Will make it a point to stay here again the next time we travel through there. Each room had a sticker on the door stating that the room had been disinfected before the room was re-rented, and the room was spotless! At least made me feel safer with the Covid-19 virus still increasing. Nice and quiet, very clean, comfortable beds, and a good night's sleep.

Date of stay: October 2020
Tim Fitzgerald, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

We appreciate you posting a review for your recent stay with us. It was also great to read you that you felt safe with our cleaning procedures during these tough times. Thanks again & we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

My husband and I had a very nice stay at this hotel. The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. The room was spacious - we got a suite - and clean. The only negative was the mattress. It was pretty hard.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tim Fitzgerald, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

It is great to read you enjoyed your stay with us and everything the hotel has to offer. I was sorry to read our mattresses were a little hard for your liking. Thanks again & stay safe.

Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

This was our first visit to Charlottesville and I think this was a great location. As we’ve driven north from Florida this was the first in the Hilton chain to serve a hot breakfast that allowed us to sit and eat in the breakfast area. They also had happy hour open!

We have moved onto another Homewood in PA and it’s back to the “to go breakfast” style.

This hotel has tons of free surface parking. We did not use any amenities. Our room was good, comfy bed and very quiet for how big the hotel is. The only thing was the HVAC fan was extremely loud (found the next day to be on high) and it ran all night long which meant very little sleep for me. The next day we turned it down and I had a better nights sleep. The day we left I noticed water at the base of the toilet. It hadn’t been leaking to my knowledge but I notified the front desk when we left.

Lots of nearby restaurants and an upscale shopping mall. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brandie Houchens, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2020

Many thanks 48lisas48 for the fantastic review and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We have a great team who have a wonderful passion for hospitality, and it is gratifying to read that this has not gone unnoticed. We are so happy you chose to stay with us. We truly look forward to your next visit! –Brandie