Shore Stay Suites(Cape Charles)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$102
US$254
Sunset Beach Hotel & Beach Club(Cape Charles)(Great Value!)
US$87
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

The Baywood Bed and Breakfast(Cape Charles)(Great Value!)
US$123
Travelocity
Fig Street Inn(Cape Charles)(Great Value!)
US$271
Hotel Cape Charles(Cape Charles)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$109
HIExpress.com
US$94
QualityInn
All reviewscontinental breakfastdefinitely stay here againnight's sleepfishing tripstate parkoystersthe outer banksone nightchesapeake bayeastern shorepropertyfarmwedding
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were there for a wedding at the Oyster farm and the staff went above and beyond to make sure we got to our event AND back without incident. The room was very nice, clean. The bed was comfortable and the continental breakfast wasn't much but bagels, cereal, pastries. Enough to get you fueled up and on your way. The rate was reasonable. Thinking of going back memorial day week-end. I would highly recommend them.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back were probably quieter, away from the highway. We were near the front so you could hear traffic but it wasn't bad.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night. It was basic, no breakfast, very few people so was quiet. The rooms were a nice size and clean. Beds were wonderful, extremely comfortable. Gas station next door had great food options and coffee in the morning.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank IowaTravellingGirl
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I wanted to write a review for Courtney, Coco and Kayla. My nieces who are both 19 and my 1 yr old great niece were literally stranded by Greyhound on March 2 2018. They were on the bus from Newark NJ to Norfolk VA. The bus never brought them to Norfolk and did not give them any information about how long they would be stranded in Cape Charles VA. On March 3, 2018 I called and spoke with Courtney informing her of my family being stranded and occupied a room at her hotel and let her know they could not get an Uber or Lyft. Courtney, Coco and Kayla came together and made sure my family got to me safely unharmed across the Chesapeake bay bridge. The service they provided is invaluable and priceless as they came to celebrate my 35th birthday with me and xue to Greyhound's disregard to anyone they missed it; however, these young ladies assisted in them being able to still come and see me for the weekend. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area!!!!! Thank you so much for your help and being awesome to you all!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bgregory32
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Kiptopeke Inn was open during the entire blizzard helping people that needed a warm cozy safe place to get out of the storm. Hot coffee, tea and hot chocolate and plenty of snacks to eat. The awesome and helpful staff actually shoveled a path to our warm cozy room as we checked in. Also thanks Dawn and KC for helping us dig our car out of the snow drift. The two of you went above and beyond in a time of crisis. You both welcomed us to the hotel with smiles and confidence that everything was going to be alright. Awesome, Awesome people and place!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This was the first time we had stayed at the Inn after traveling to the Outer Banks for over twenty years!! Happy with the welcoming staff at check in and the same crew was there at check out--dedication!! The room was very nice and comfortable and the pool looked inviting!! Looking forward to stopping and staying on the way down to OBX the next time!!
Very convenient on the way to the Bay Bridge Tunnel!!

Room Tip: Book early in the summer!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family