“Great value and convenience”

Allen Brothers Farm and Orchard
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Lots of choices for breakast - (egg sandwiches, etc), salads, sandwiches, pizza, full deli. Made in house! Some items made earlier in the day so you can get back on the road or made to order for you. Cider donuts, fresh breads, pies & cookies from their bakery. Maple bacon potato chips are my favorite! Fresh cider in season. Nursery and garden stand in season.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

From outside looks inviting.

It's a fuel stop, nursery and large deli.

Staff very polite and helpful clean and tidy environment.

They also have lots of local products cheese wine honey and they have there all famous Allen bros cider donuts which I didn't try but looked super.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Allens is foremost a Nursery with a wide selection of plants, trees and flowers. It also serves as a marketplace and deli type eatery. Everything is well presented and the food there looks very good.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I know you can get gas or plants and flowers. That you can see from outside but inside they have delicious pies, sandwiches, and other items for a quick dinner. I picked up eggplant parm, quiche, and chicken pot pies to have for a quick super during the week. The cider donuts were going fast. The peach cobbler was almost mine but I'll try that another time.

With birthdays for my grandchildren coming up soon, I spotted a few items that were really different to add to their gifts. I didn't dare go into the room with the wine selections. I'll save that for next time too

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here before getting on 91 for a long trip after having someone recommend it. We were not disappointed. Fast, friendly service. Great selection of snacks, dinner to go items and local products including beer and wine. We had two sandwiches to go. They were delicious and the price was very reasonable. Looking forward to driving by again so we can stop!