“Kassmel house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Paradise7...
“Kassmel house”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

It is a beautiful house with wood burning fireplace and hot tub with convient distance to Mount Snow. The kitchen was well stocked with appliances, pots/pans and basics as well. The only difficulty is that WiFi is not available except at the clubhouse and my Sprint network would not allow me phone service there or network internet coverage. There was a clubhouse card available and Carolin was available by phone for questions but due to the extreme cold on one of the nights, we were not able to access the clubhouse/WiFi due to the card reader not working. It was a very nice stay overall but this would be the only thing.

Management Response
9 Jan 2018
I was under the impression that you were able to get into the club house after our chat. I am sorry if that didn’t happen. I’ m glad you enjoyed our house. Come again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing