Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$145
FindHotelUS$145
Orbitz.comUS$145
TravelocityUS$145
CheapTicketsUS$145
TripadvisorUS$145
All reviews cookies living room lincoln peak great room coffee tea quiche game room hour coffee baked goods great place to stay the mad river valley comfortable rooms french toast delicious breakfast waitsfield area brownie bob
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2021

This B n B is absolutely fabulous! We were in Vermont for Fall Colors and this location was a wonderful home base. Our room was wonderfully comfortable. The owners are exceptionally kind and welcoming. The breakfast was absolutely delicious! And, the VALUE is exceptional. It's close to ski resorts and also close to lots of activities for summer fun. I certainly hope that we can go again. This is one of the most welcoming and charming places I've ever stayed.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 18 October 2021

We had a wonderful stay at this lovely inn. The breakfast provided each morning was great, with lots of choices and fabulous baked goods. We had the best time both nights we stayed sitting in the very large living room/libary, drinking local beer and cider, eating the delicious cookies provided, and meeting other people from various locations - Savannah, Argentina, Denver, and Kansas. The bed in our room was very comfortable and the linens were great. The bathroom was well stocked with local Vermont products. The only thing we would change if we visit again would be to ask for a room in the back. The inn was set back and the street was not extremely busy, but street noise was noticeable with the open windows. Other than that, we didn't hear a peep from anyone else on the floor, so soundproofing is quite good.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 28 September 2021

Great location and very easy to get to. Check-in was as easy as picking up the key left at the front desk, we didn't even have to talk to anyone. We got settled into our clean and cozy room and then explored the interesting inn and grounds. Although there were 15 cars in the lot, we felt like we were the only people there except for the owners who were out mowing the grounds. We learned most guests had been shuttled to a nearby wedding venue for the day. We then helped ourselves to some wonderful cookies and other goodies in the lobby, unpacked and proceeded to do some sightseeing in the area. We got a nice night's sleep and then went to the breakfast room for a wonderful buffet of French toast, veggie frittata as well as sausage, bacon and apple pastry. Everything was great and well thought out. When we checked out, we simply dropped off the key in the basket in the lobby and went on our way. We hope to stay at the White Horse Inn again and highly recommend it for couples because of it's cleanliness, great price and awesome breakfast compared to other accommodations in the area. Our stay at the White Horse Inn was a key factor in what was a great weekend in the Mad River Valley.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 19 September 2021

I stayed at the White Horse In last night. Overall is was a great stay. The White Horse Inn was easy to find. Check in was fast. When checking in I met Teddy (Bear). I have attached a photo of Teddy. .Teddy is a very friendly oldie. Outside of the inn was very clean. The room was very clean, The bed was good and had many pillows. The bathroom had all of the extras you need and was very clean. It was very quite at night. Breakfast was great. The dining area was very clean and there were many selections for breakfast. The one minor issue I had was that my room was very hot. I am not a fan of the heated room. I was on the 3rd floor. I used the AC and that helped. I will return if I need to stay in the Waitsfield area,

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2021

We stayed just 1 night at the White Horse Inn for a bike race at nearby Sugarbush. Although our room was small it was very cozy and clean. We were at the end of a hall so noise was not as much of an issue as other reviewers have found. There was a fan that helped drown out some sounds. Wi-fi worked well. Loved the Great Room with the large fireplace and homemade cookies (individually wrapped) for a delicious snack. I would love to go back in the winter to see the fireplace lit. The breakfast buffet was included in the reasonable price/night. Fabulous spread of all breakfast items with an egg item and maple item served. I would drive back up to Vermont just for the breakfast pie! Amazing....hashbrown crust with quiche on top. Friendly and helpful staff. Just wish there was a view, although there is a small pond on the property. I would stay again if in the area.

Room tip: Pick an end room for less nloise
Date of stay: August 2021