“Amazing Stay at the near Killington”
other traveller has booked this property
East mountain directly across the street .
Rose's Cozy Mountainview-A- and -B- Another beautiful view of the Mountain in 'Rose's Cozy Mountainview'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Rose's Cozy Mountainview-A- and -B-
Another beautiful view of the Mountain in 'Rose's Cozy Mountainview'
Backyard Bonfire.
East Mountain in Winter plumage. Right outside the window.
Postcard- like view of Rutland City taken from rt.4
Set back from road.Large front yard.
spend time on the deck watching nature,b.b.q,read,relax.
Watch pretty sunsets.
Firepit and entrance to Bunny Trail.
 1 and 1/2 acre yard.
Shared staircase off of deck to backyard,bunny trail and firepit.
Moose are nearby!
Barred owl in front yard!
Relax on the Tete-A-Tete.
Diningroom looking into livingroom.Door to deck.
My Avocado tree-which I might ask you to water !
Diningroom looking into Kitchen. Everyhing that you will need to make a nice meal is here.
Livingroom looking into diningroom.Sleepercouch,books,movies,games.
My 'eclectically ' decorated bedroom. Large comfy bed.
My bedroom=2nd bedroom.King bed.comfy bed and views!!
Cable,computer,music.
Guest room has plenty of closet space and a Mountainview.
Futon in guestroom shown set up.Bright,large rooms.
Kitchen has all that you will need.
My fully equipped  Kitchen!
Upstairs hallway. Doors to the 2 large bedrooms.Bathroom here too.
Gradual staircase.Easy climb after a day of skiing or hiking.
Bathroom-2nd level.
Bathroom-clean and supplied-soap,shampoo,etc..
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Daniel B
“Amazing Stay at the near Killington”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Three friends and I stayed at the apartment for a long weekend of skiing in February 2016. Chris's apartment is the perfect place to stay for anyone looking to ski Killington, which is less than 15 minutes away.

The apartment is very clean, well decorated, and more than comfortable for four people. I would recommend staying here again. I would also be interested to stay during the warm months and see what Vermont has to offer when the sun is shining!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The location near the Killington Mountain ski resort
Liked least: We arrived on the coldest weekend of the year (-18 degrees)! But the apartment was still warm and cosy.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
26 Feb 2016
Thank you very much Dan ! I am glad to know that you and your friends had a fun and memorable time together at my home. Killington is close and aside from the excellent skiing, there are many other activities throughout the year both there and nearby me.
I look forward to the pleasure of meeting you sometime.Come back again !
Steven B
“excellent value”
Reviewed 17 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

spacious with beds for our 3 kids, and very convenient to killington, the owner is incredibly hospitable, going out of his way to make the stay as convenient as possible - the cottage while not fancy was very reasonably priced, the kitchen was well stocked with pots pans and utensils - it is located in a quiet and pretty setting -

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Feb 2016
Thanks Steven for your generous review. I am happy that you and your family were able to enjoy a Vermont Christmas and New Years.
Come back again sometime!
Barbara B
“Great trip - great place”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We are a family of 5 with three older teenagers. Rose's Cozy cabin was perfect for us. The location was only a couple miles from the town of Rutland, less than 10 miles from Killington and about a 35 minute drive to Okemo. The duplex itself had enough space for us to spread out and sleep / relax comfortably and had all the things we needed (kitchen with all the utensils / plates, etc. linens, towels). Felt very much like our home. Chris (the owner) was very good about communicating with us before our trip so we knew what to expect and during our trip to make sure that we had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
6 Jan 2016
Thank you very much Barbara for your kind words.
I am always happy to hear that a family had a happy time when staying at my place. It pleases me to know that you were able to take advantage of the nearby ski areas and see all that Rutland has to offer as well.
Thank you for treating my home with so much care,You would be welcome back anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing